End Of The Year OC Car Meet & Cruise

Darko

Oct 3, 2011
When: 12/10/11

Time: 7pm

Where: 18220 Yorba Linda Blvd # 302,Yorba Linda, CA 92886-4032
(Chronic Taco)

In this past year we have had anywhere between 70 cars down to a hand full of cars all depending on the weather and word spread about the meet. Great group of people and we have had some amazing cars roll out. I just wanted to personally thank everyone that has showed support for this meet and helped make it all that it is. This will be the last meet till 1/14/12 due to the upcoming holiday.

All cars and anyone is welcome to this meet. Typically we have Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, Gto's, Srt's, Supras, VW's, Bmw's, Subarus, Evos, Tuners, Classic's, old American muscle, Dodges, Chryslers, Audi's and anything else with 2-4 wheels.

This meet will start at 7pm and go till about 9:30-10pm. From there we will head out for a cruise either up threw Santiago Canyon for a nice evening canyon run OR down to Laguna Beach by the 5 and 133. Let me know which cruise you would rather do. Thanks again and I hope to see some more fellow members at the meet. If not Godspeed, and next meet will start again next year.

Meets going up on all these boards:

svtperformance.com
socalstangs.com
moddedmustangs.com
ca-mustangs.com
orangecountyhorsepower.com
socalsubies.com
iwsti.com
nasioc.com
ls1gto.com
ls1.com
ls1tech.com