Engine Builder - Arizona

I've used Basko engine service in gilbert a few times. My dad is getting his vette motor done there too. And this winter i'm getting a block built there for my 86. What part of AZ do you live in BTW. I'm in gilbert myself.
 
Thanks

1986LX2002 said:
I've used Basko engine service in gilbert a few times. My dad is getting his vette motor done there too. And this winter i'm getting a block built there for my 86. What part of AZ do you live in BTW. I'm in gilbert myself.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give them a try. I'm formerly of Gilbert (Higley Groves) - but now I'm in Queen Creek
 
yep

I used Baskos as well and higly recommend them.. Top notch work honest and get it done fast.. I am formerly from gilbert as well higley and elliot, now on greenfield and broadway.. If you take it to Baskos let me know I can get you a 15% discount..