Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

More information for anyone that is looking to do this swap.
I used a set of Russell's braided stainless lines I had for the factory calipers, I was able to reuse it for the ATS caliper installation using a 14100 banjo bolt. At full drop with wheels turned to full lock the line still has play in it mounted in the factory location.
The SSEngineering kit worked perfectly and left the rotor centered and the pad has contact with the full rotor area.
On the wildwood prop valve I am using the recommended 4 turn starting point with a cobra booster.

Now some pictures of my mess...
The center picture is a hall effect sensor I am using to watch the wheel studs. I was going to use the stock sensor and tone ring but have to deal with a VR sensor if I go that route.

20200705_134139.jpg
20200705_134146.jpg
20200705_134132.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Are you going to leave the Cadillac script for the posers to scratch their heads over?
Yes I am, they have a nice finish and i intend to leave them just how they are. The rear calipers are red but that may change depending on how i feel once the car is on the ground.
I still have the interior to put back together but before I worry about it...
Tighten driveshaft bolts, install grommets on wiring, move transmission harness, fix a leaking line on the transmission, fill the diff with fluid, figure out the emergency brakes, adjust bumpsteer kit, eyeball the tow, install grease fittings on A arms, plumb the vacuum system, fab up a throttle cable, hydrodip the intake lid, figure out a cold air intake, finish the wiring.... I am sure I forgot something.

Yes I am, they have a nice finish and i intend to leave them just how they are. The rear calipers are red but that may change depending on how i feel once the car is on the ground.
I still have the interior to put back together but before I worry about it...
Tighten driveshaft bolts, install grommets on wiring, move transmission harness, fix a leaking line on the transmission, fill the diff with fluid, figure out the emergency brakes, adjust bumpsteer kit, eyeball the tow, install grease fittings on A arms, plumb the vacuum system, fab up a throttle cable, hydrodip the intake lid, figure out a cold air intake, finish the wiring.... I am sure I forgot something.

Its “toe”

Feed the chickens, let the cat out, feed buzsaw and his friend, and you can eyeball the tow if you need to
mi dump truck es su dump truck
I need to find a good alignment shop to get that taken care of. I may enlist your services when its paint time to drop the car off, it wont have lights ect.. and to drop it off at the alignment shop, I dont want to shred the new tires.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
I remember when I ran my calipers with the CORVETTE markings on them, I got such crap for that on social media. Nobody could look past that. Now, everyone run's Brembos that say Caddy on them and nobody says a peep. Funny how things change.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I ordered ScottRod panels today, I hope they come in soon. I have been doing small things to get the car ready to get the interior put in, swapping out hood release cables and routing wires. I have to figure something out for the filter, it may be interesting to do with the given space and not wanting to damage the panels.

Reactions: 2 users
Be sure to add a 70's El Dorado hood emblem to complete the look. Maybe add some caddy graphics to the intake or valve covers to throw the trolls off the scent.
Says the guy that drove a car voted by 2 out of 3 octogenarians as the car they’d best like to die in.
B, U, I, C, K....

Last edited: