Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

I like them, but maybe in a more subtle spot?
Underside of the hood as it sits at a show? Lower rear bumper cover?
I don’t know.... I’m just over the “in your face” decals as I’ve gotten older.

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered some stickers for the car.. looking for feedback. Personally I like them, in case your wondering yes it is a company name.
20200805_190004.jpg
20200805_190256.jpg
Maybe incorporated in a lower fender door quarter stripe ?

I'm thinking you don't stick nothing on that car till you paint it. People aren't gonna get past the need for attention to detail, regardless of the quality of service you provide. Right now, your " billboard" needs jazzing up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm by no means an advertising expert but maybe scale down black fox, make the EFI part larger and add "tuning"
Although don't want you to get too busy you're a valuable resource here.... never mind.
I stay pretty busy as it is now, but it is a side gig and will stay that way. Having a day job means I can pick and choose what I want to work on.
The sticker choice matches my hats and shirts.
20200703_093105.jpg 20200609_170813.jpg 20200609_232116.jpg

Now I should stop or I may get bant. :ninja:

Today is a big step forward, I set the car on the ground! The first two pictures are of the car at first touchdown, the last picture is after I adjusted the tow. I noticed that after it was on the ground the bumpsteer is way off still the arm appears to need an upward adjustment. I did space the K-member 3/8" so not sure if that affects geometry that much. After the Tow adjustment the car was easy to push so its close-ish.

I still have to mount an air temp sensor in the bumper for ambient air temperature, I also want to monitor line pressure for tuning purposes [microsquirt on the transmission] so I need to add another 300psi transducer on the transmission. The car needs a bath but I have been making slow but steady progress. I did get the scott rod panels in but I have yet to install them I think I will wait until after the car has its test drives and initial tune and the paintjob.

If you are wondering
265/35 R18 front and 285/35 R18 rear
they tuck up into the fenders nicely, fox length axles and 96 spindles
have not checked for tire rub yet.
20200908_092909.jpg
20200908_093500.jpg
20200908_135651.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Drool
Reactions: 15 users