WhiteCobra95

5 Year Member
May 2, 2006
Modern turbo engines usually have a two circuit PCV system with an oil separator integrated on the high load side to solve this problem. I would be the 2JZ has something like that from the factory. NA engines simply reverse flow directions on a single circuit when switching from low load to high load.

• Sponsors(?)

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
m.imdb.com
Modern turbo engines usually have a two circuit PCV system with an oil separator integrated on the high load side to solve this problem. I would be the 2JZ has something like that from the factory. NA engines simply reverse flow directions on a single circuit when switching from low load to high load.
I didn’t see anything too sporty like that when I had that engine open while freshening it up. drain holes that run from the head into the pan is all I saw. The only thing different that this engine had from any other that I’ve ever messed with before are oil injectors that spray on the bottom of the pistons to keep them cool, and lubricated.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
6 weeks.... thats how long I have to wait for the new crankshaft to arrive and that is a best case scenario. :leghump: you Murphy.

I am going to take the time I now have and finish up the interior work I have planned. I will be replacing the dash pad, steering wheel, vents, and window motors.
I also want to modify the strut tower brace and attempt to make it fit.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
m.imdb.com
6 weeks.... thats how long I have to wait for the new crankshaft to arrive and that is a best case scenario. :leghump: you Murphy.

I am going to take the time I now have and finish up the interior work I have planned. I will be replacing the dash pad, steering wheel, vents, and window motors.
I also want to modify the strut tower brace and attempt to make it fit.
isn’t your engine a 393?