• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Everyone loves pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter AP1995V6
  • Start date Start date Aug 4, 2007

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Aug 4, 2007
#1
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #1
I finally got everything installed and cleaned up and decided to snap a few shots.


View attachment 373241

View attachment 373242

The passenger rear is about .5" higher than the other 3 corners. I want to lower the car about another .5" but I need to get a flatter floor jack first. The floor jack I have now barely clears the gas tank so I can lift up the differential. I can't even get it close to getting under the k-member. Lifting from the sides is also out of the question

View attachment 373243

Repainted the tail light since some of the paint was flaking off from when the bodyshop painted them. Looked hideous.

Enjoy
 

reddy351

10 Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
560
12
38
Columbus, Ohio
Aug 4, 2007
#2
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #2
Stunning in white.
 

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Aug 4, 2007
#3
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #3
that car is beautiful man keep up the good work
 

1TallMF

New Member
Apr 17, 2006
955
1
0
Montreal
Aug 4, 2007
#4
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #4
Looking great, man! I'm lovin the Ulta-Lites...
 
I

iwashmycar

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 7, 2004
1,236
1
39
Columbus, Ohio
Aug 4, 2007
#5
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #5
looks very nice. those wheels really set it off
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Aug 4, 2007
#6
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #6
wow thats Purdy
 

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Aug 4, 2007
#7
  • Aug 4, 2007
  • #7
Thanks guys!

I agree. White is stunning

I got those wheels a couple years ago, and I was dead set on getting them when I saw them in a MM&FF magazine a long time ago. I don't really like keeping chrome clean so I went with Satin, and I think it was a good decision.

Their age is starting to show with scuff marks on a couple wheels. I need to strip them down and recoat them, but I have no idea where to start with that project.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
Fox Convertible top issues
  • TDM389
  • Feb 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
386
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 15, 2026
General karthief
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
357
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
361
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread 87 T-top slow progress
  • wobbyguy
  • Feb 2, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
924
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 10, 2025
nickyb
S
Upgrade Advice on an 89 GT Convertible NJ
  • SteakDad
  • Apr 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
971
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 18, 2025
limp
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?