Votes: 11 12.0%
  • StreakMatt

Votes: 35 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
Good luck to all those who had nominations, I look forward to seeing our final two in a few days. Good luck

Turkey Sammich

Demented5oh

View attachment 311448
View attachment 311449
View attachment 311450

jako 92

Hissing Cobra

capriman86

91svtcoupe

View attachment 311464
View attachment 311465
Thought I would share my miss fortune turned into Nice White Coupe....This is my 1991 Mustang 347 coupe. This car started out in Jan 08 as a stock AOD white coupe with 120k. After getting behind on my driving skills with a 95 Mustang project GT and a untimely ending with a Tree.I had to decide to convert the white coupe or just part out the 95 and start something esle.

The rest is history. The car features a nice set up of 17x10.5 Deep Dish bullets and17x9 bullets up front. The tries out back are 315/35/17 bolted to 5 lug 28 spline Moser axles stuck together with 3:73 motorsport gears, FRPP Alum. Driveshaft is connected to a TKO 3550 5 speed Trans with a Steeda Tri-ax shifter.

The Centerforc Clutch is attached to the real go power of the White Notch a fulley ballanced 347 Stroker featuring Eagle H-beam rods, SRP Forged Pistons, Edelbrock Victor Jr. Heads, with 1.6 Cran Roller Rockers. A TFS Trick Flow in-take handles the air coming in and 30lb injectors matched with 80mm C&L Meter. Mac Longtube headers and Custom x-pipe by Eddie the "ACE" Blackburn of Blackburn's automotive. Flowmaster attach to 2 1/2" Stainless Tips. The car is a blast to drive and now wears a new coat of Oxford white ppg paint. It is again a true testement to what these car can be.

StreakMatt

do you think you could make this any harder? they are all so nice. they def stand out for each individual tastes. i'm going to have to choose the capri cause its gorgeous and talk about rare. its great to see one not chopped up or converted(sorry frankie).

All the cars are beautiful, but Hissing Cobra =

Does the winner get anything? There should be a plastic StangNet license plate or SN 5.0 Forums sticker or something...
No. However, I was thinking about doing a fox of the year out of the 11 winners
Posted via Mobile Device

yep

yep....thats right........6 mons of sweet blood and words $% &^*# you know What I mean.

You can see the the progess here......New Project....just Got My White Coupe! - CarolinaRides.com Community