FS: Alpine Type R 12", Cerwin Vega XL600.1 amp and ported probox in colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggk

Oct 12, 2009
Ludowici GA
i am selling a BRAND SPANKING NEW 12" Alpine Type R sub woofer, model SWR-1242D, it has never had power put into it, this thing will pound. i have had these subs before and they are tight crisp and hit HARD! ONLY THE SUB IS NEW!!! also a cerwin vega XL600.1 amplifier 600x1@2ohms (don't worry the subs wiring was run so it runs off of 2 ohms) also included is a Probox brand ported sub woofer enclosure.. this is the best prefab box on the market, they are even sprayed with a bed liner like stuff for extra ruggedness, and gives it a unique look. you cant buy all this stuff anywhere together for the price i am selling it for. to prove it here is some links showing retail prices!
Alpine Type R 1242 Sub woofer $229.00 Alpine - 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer - SWR-1242D
Cerwin Vega XL600.1 Amplifier $219.00 Cerwin Vega XL 600.1 Amp: Mono - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com
Probox Enclosure $89.00 GCustoms.com - - Product Information - ProBox - Probox Turbo Bass Speaker Box Enclosure - (1) 12&quot Subwoofer - Ported
for a total of $537 my price is $275.00 you cant beat that! you aren't even paying retail on the sub!!!! so come get this setup from me. call me, Gregg, 719-896-6311 i am located in colorado Springs, Colorado, and will ship on your dime but it will be expensive

here is a pic of the sub woofer in the enclosure
View attachment 242741

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.