Full Throttle Stangs Cruise-in at Applebees in Salisbury 6/11

PapiChuloNC

Jan 12, 2003
NC
The first FTS cruise-in will be held at Applebee's in Salisbury NC on June 11, 2005. It will begin at 12 noon and run til at least 4 o'clock. The manager will be bringing extra wait staff to bring non-alcoholic beverages and appetizers outside to anyone that would rather sit outside and eat something and we are working to get music outside as well. The resturaunt is really excited to have us so I would like to see a really good turnout since he said we could use as much parking as we need. I know it isn't Hooters, but it is what we at FTS are all about, a true family atmosphere having a good time at an establishment that truly welcomes us. It is open to all mustangs and SVT vehicles so tell your friends about it and encourage them to attend! So pack up the family and head to Salisbury to have a good time and meet new people!

From I-85 South:
Get off at exit 76 and turn left at the light. Turn right at the 2nd light (Faith Rd) and Applebees in on the right.

From I-85 North:
Get off at exit 76 and turn right at the light. Turn right at the next light (Faith Rd.) and Applebees is on the right.

Please post if you can make it and I look foward to seeing everyone out there!

• Sponsors (?)