Got a question guys

• Sponsors (?)

WaterPog said:
the saleen has all that cool plastic stuck on it ;)

I think in '97 that was about it.

Let's not forget a Saleen logo on every part except....... uh....... never mind, there's a Saleen logo on everything in the car.

I'm not sure what all the differences were. But definately check that it has all the correct badging (Interior, engine compartment, numbers on the bumper. I've seen so many fakes. Many fakes being sold at dealers saying they are real. That for a while, I wasn't sure saleen actually made a car in 97.

Well, the saleen s281 non-superchared, your getting the body kit/graphics, 18" wheels and tires (were michelins brand new) Saleen suspension components, brakes, Borla exhaust and a catted H pipe, short shifter and racing style seats, you also get the styling bar with the vert, and possibly the matching tonneau cover (im pretty sure). Possibly better gearing and a Saleen Flash ECU tune. Performance wise it wouldn't be that much faster than just buying a 97GT, but you do get a ton of extras you wouldn't get with just a GT, those Saleens wheels and suspension/brakes are expensive. But like John was saying making sure the Saleen is real.