Got car lowered LOTS and LOTS of PICTURES warning

jhonda

Jul 22, 2003
Huntersville NC
Eibach prokit
I am going to try to post pictures that are at the same angle of before and after.

Before
DSC00014.jpg

after
DSC00031.jpg

Before
DSC00016.jpg

after
DSC00033.jpg

before
DSC00015.jpg

before
DSC00024.jpg

after
DSC00026.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

And when I first got it
CIMG0287-1.jpg

Thoughts and comments welcome

• Sponsors (?)

basic bolt ons c&l maf and intake, magnaflow catback, offroad xpipe, pulleys, eibach prokit, rear seat delete (doing it myself)....Soon to be rebuilt motor with thumper heads, cobra intake and a vortech blower(hopefully within a year) and maybe a cam.
Maybe you could take me on a ride in yours:)

Also check harris mustang in charlotte nc I know you can get headlights from them Stock ones are 69dollors for all six, I pretty sure they have aftermarket ones

basic bolt ons c&l maf and intake, magnaflow catback, offroad xpipe, pulleys, eibach prokit, rear seat delete (doing it myself)....Soon to be rebuilt motor with thumper heads, cobra intake and a vortech blower(hopefully within a year) and maybe a cam.

why would you want to ride in mine. Mine is slow. You would prolly outrun me

Also check harris mustang in charlotte nc I know you can get headlights from them Stock ones are 69dollors for all six, I pretty sure they have aftermarket ones

I know all the guys over at harris. There really in harrisburg.

You car looks good. I figured it would have set a little lower tho.