Progress Thread My centrifugal ppl, how’s this deal?

Just throwing this out there...for the price of having the subframes welded in you could buy a decent welder and weld them in yourself....and then you have a welder. Thats what I did years ago with some floor pans I needed welded in. I LOVE to weld! There are not many better places to learn to weld than under your car where no one will see it. Trust me!

I've debated that for when i install my SFC's but thought the value of having them installed was doing up on a frame machine and getting everything nice and square.

I've contacted a few local guys here to install them only to discover they intended to do them on jackstands on their back. I could do that...

• Sponsors (?)

Ok so got her cleaned up, figured I’d snap some pics and a walk around, messed it up so it cuts and my wife decided she wanted in the video, crazy blonde.
819F5013-4478-489C-9165-7E4185ED69CA.jpeg
AF1954F0-AD24-414A-9015-3BFD67C71CF4.jpeg
CBBB77A7-28F4-4F2E-93A3-E97434AF1283.jpeg
1AB97660-AD68-452F-B8CC-84909AAD9640.jpeg
What's up with the driver side rear end being higher than the passenger side rear? Suspension still settling? Maybe you need to turn your spring on your drivers side?

Car looks great bro! Transformed for sure :nice:

I've debated that for when i install my SFC's but thought the value of having them installed was doing up on a frame machine and getting everything nice and square.

I've contacted a few local guys here to install them only to discover they intended to do them on jackstands on their back. I could do that...

The other thing to consider is the age of your suspension, and if the car sits flat. Just because the weight is on the wheels doesnt mean the car is sitting square... I plan to do mine on jack stands, because my suspension is old and shot. I will be sure my garage floor is indeed flat, and that my car is also square with a magnetic degree gauge I have for setting pinion angle.

I've warned you people before about posting pronz in the regular forums: :nonono:

Ok so got her cleaned up, figured I’d snap some pics and a walk around, messed it up so it cuts and my wife decided she wanted in the video, crazy blonde.
819F5013-4478-489C-9165-7E4185ED69CA.jpeg
AF1954F0-AD24-414A-9015-3BFD67C71CF4.jpeg
CBBB77A7-28F4-4F2E-93A3-E97434AF1283.jpeg
1AB97660-AD68-452F-B8CC-84909AAD9640.jpeg

BTW, Keep the GF pics coming in PM. Thanks everyone.

(pun intended)

Reactions: 1 user
What's up with the driver side rear end being higher than the passenger side rear? Suspension still settling? Maybe you need to turn your spring on your drivers side?

Car looks great bro! Transformed for sure :nice:
Ha no my drive way does a slant so thats why the rear passenger is being pushed and tucked in on that side. Thanks man, brakes feel great, still trying to tell the difference with adjusting the prop valve. Not sure what I’m looking for in the feel of the pedal. To me just the difference from the stock 4lug set up is amazing.

Thst caris a great example of what alot of us dream of. The car is beautiful !!!!!

Very nice, man !!!!

Reactions: 1 user