• Off-Topic Hangout
  • Survival Stall

Got my .44 Mag

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Green GT
  • Start date Start date Feb 22, 2012

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Feb 22, 2012
#1
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #1
I love this thing. Its a very large revolver, and its heavy as hell. Kicks like a mule too. I underestimated it. With just some 240 gr soft points it hurt my hand after 6 rounds. I was shooting one handed though. lol



Heres a size comparison for you. Its next to my Glock 19.





VIDEO:
 

bynummustang

Seen my other Jackstand?
Jul 24, 2005
1
2
69
NC State University
Feb 22, 2012
#2
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #2
Can't you count? Why did you try to shoot the "7th round"?
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Feb 22, 2012
#3
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #3
Just making sure. Lol
 
Reactions: bynummustang

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Feb 22, 2012
#4
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #4
Nice.

What did ya buy it for? Besides the fact everyone needs a hand cannon.
 

'13_ImpactBlue_GT

Angry Little Elf
Mar 30, 2005
872
2
98
Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous
Feb 22, 2012
#5
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #5
The Green GT said:
I love this thing. Its a very large revolver, and its heavy as hell. Kicks like a mule too. I underestimated it. With just some 240 gr soft points it hurt my hand after 6 rounds. I was shooting one handed though. lol



Heres a size comparison for you. Its next to my Glock 19.





VIDEO:
Click to expand...
Nice Ruger sir

Now go run some .44Special through it and see how that compares to teh .44Mag loads.
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Feb 22, 2012
#6
  • Feb 22, 2012
  • #6
Turkey Sammich said:
Nice.

What did ya buy it for? Besides the fact everyone needs a hand cannon.
Click to expand...
I wanted something that kicked more than my friends Desert Eagle. lol
 

johnnyt03gt

5 Year Member
Mar 15, 2008
453
5
29
dallas TX
Feb 23, 2012
#7
  • Feb 23, 2012
  • #7
nice,
 

D Durden

DEEP FAT FRY
Founding Member
Mar 9, 2000
5,557
217
153
Feb 23, 2012
#8
  • Feb 23, 2012
  • #8
Cool gun, but kinda' reminds me of a $5,000 call girl with the clap.

"It's BEAUTIFUL, costs me an arm and a leg to use, and MAN does it hurt later."

 
Reactions: Ronin38 and bynummustang

Kraw

Nail On The Head El Moderatoro
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
0
2
49
ATL via MSY via MLU via Pitkin, La
Feb 23, 2012
#9
  • Feb 23, 2012
  • #9
I like hand cannons
 

JRC702

New Member
Nov 21, 2011
7
0
1
Las Vegas
Feb 25, 2012
#10
  • Feb 25, 2012
  • #10
Very nice.

Everybody should have at least one .44 magnum.

Take it to an indoor range, really pisses people off. lol
 

'13_ImpactBlue_GT

Angry Little Elf
Mar 30, 2005
872
2
98
Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous
Feb 25, 2012
#11
  • Feb 25, 2012
  • #11
JRC702 said:
Very nice.

Everybody should have at least one .44 magnum.

Take it to an indoor range, really pisses people off. lol
Click to expand...


 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,627
234
Box behind Walmart
Feb 25, 2012
#12
  • Feb 25, 2012
  • #12
Kraw said:
I like hand cannons
Click to expand...

^This^ I love em. I missed an opportunity for a Desert Eagle .50 some years ago for $600. I still kick myself. Not a practical gun for anything other than making a movie or screwing around with.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Feb 25, 2012
#13
  • Feb 25, 2012
  • #13
Nice Ruger! It looks like the "big brother" of my SP101!

There was a guy at the local indoor range the last time I was there, firing a .50AE Desert Eagle. The empty brass on the floor was bouncing around!! That thing was louder than my Saiga12 I was testing slugs with!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
  • Locked
“Doing stuff the wrong way for the right reasons”: A related stupid story.
  • CarMichael Angelo
  • Apr 26, 2020
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
4K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 27, 2020
a91what
Timing Cover/harmonic Balancer Removal And Replacement
  • jrichker
  • May 28, 2017
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
16K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 6, 2024
Noobz347
The Towering Inferno (the 1970 Mach 1 Version)
  • CarMichael Angelo
  • Feb 14, 2016
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2016
smokin joe
Got My Fnp 45 Tactical
  • The Green GT
  • Jul 30, 2012
  • Survival Stall
Replies
8
Views
53
Survival Stall Sep 10, 2012
The Green GT
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
  • Survival Stall
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?