• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

got my plates

  • Thread starter Thread starter 01PonyGT
  • Start date Start date Mar 20, 2010

01PonyGT

Member
Jul 27, 2003
304
0
16
Willow Grove, PA
Mar 20, 2010
#1
  • Mar 20, 2010
  • #1
I ordered some personalized plates for the 2011 GT I ordered. I was hoping that the car would be here by the time the plates arrived. oh well, I guess I have to drive around in my SVT Focus with plates that say "2011 GT" until it gets here and I can transfer the plates.
maybe no one will notice LOL

 

YSUsteven

New Member
May 18, 2009
65
0
0
North Carolina
Mar 20, 2010
#2
  • Mar 20, 2010
  • #2
That is gona look Sweeeet on the Stang when it gets there!
 
D

deepc285

New Member
Mar 6, 2010
6
0
0
Mar 25, 2010
#3
  • Mar 25, 2010
  • #3
Mine was going to be COYOT5.0

Too bad I just bought a 2010 GT track pak, Sterling... the savings was to hard to resist, 25,960. Guess I'll be waiting for 2014 to get the 5.0, once they work out all the bugs w. the new engine tranny combo...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
442
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
356
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Drivetrain Broken clutch cable- what it looks like
  • JulianR
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
637
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 10, 2026
gkomo
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
174
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
581
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?