Hands down "best of" ricer moment I have ever witnessed.

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
So its the end of Mustang Week, im tired, and totally blown away by the last 5-6 days of nothing but Mustangs. The last thing on my mind right now is the two wankstas pimpin in their mid 90's Honda Accord with a system so loud and obnoxious, that instead of hearing bass, you hear the trunk getting ready to depart from its mounts and explode from the vehicle.

Well, that was when they passed on the highway. Fast forward 5 mins. later.

I hear the horrid sound of a fart cannon mixed in with pointless amounts of ear popping bass, look over, and notice the same Honda is circling the parking lot. Well, theres a parking lot full of Fords and Mustangs, so I guess he was trying to intimidate us or something...

So these two kids come down the parking aisle that im standing at the end of, and I straight give them a "wtf!?!?!" look and I swear, what you are about to read actually occured.

The two wankstas with their seats leaned back, and hats turned sideways roll by me, throw some kind of wierd sign, and flip open their *****ing lambo door and proceed to tear around ALL of the Mustangs, and vendors in the parking lot... system blaring, fart cannon roaring, and lambo doors open...:lol:

I wish SO BADLY that I had that on camera, it was seriously the biggest wtf/ricer moment ive ever had.

Just thought id share.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I had a pretty good ricer moment over the weekend myself. So I'm headed down the interstate back into Kentucky from Cincinnati. Up ahead there's a group of at least 7 punks, taking up all three lanes, all accelerating and then braking at the same time, and I literally almost rear ended one of the little sh@ts because of it, they were on the shoulder and everything.

So needless to say that was enough. I rode his a@@ for a second, then smashed down into 3rd, pulled right up in the middle of them all and left them sittin. :flag: Interstates rule.

yeah I had a good one this weekend too. Went to a local mustang cruise was leaving and heading to Hooters for some grub. I pull out get on it a lil to get with the flow of traffic nothign major only hit like 2500rpm. well I passed this accord. He rolls up beside me and hits his purge :rlaugh: I guess he thought that would scare me. :rlaugh: So I just flipped the console open and arm the system and waited till the dumbass was ready he beeped it off I dropped the hammer and freighttrained his punk a$$.
Yeah that was after me and a 03kb cobra had kicked. :D

haha. i got to put mine in too i guess. i was at a meet this past sunday and some punks were showing off. this one in a station wagon of some sort all riced out thought his exhaust sounded kewl hanging off i guess. so he pulls out and floors it. everyone looks and the damn pipes fell off the car and started sparking. i dont think i saw him come back to get them either cause i guess he was to embarresed.

94GTHO said:
haha. i got to put mine in too i guess. i was at a meet this past sunday and some punks were showing off. this one in a station wagon of some sort all riced out thought his exhaust sounded kewl hanging off i guess. so he pulls out and floors it. everyone looks and the damn pipes fell off the car and started sparking. i dont think i saw him come back to get them either cause i guess he was to embarresed.
You shouldn't care, and just like Handz you should not even be congregating with these idiots. It's like the saying "Birds of a feather flock together"

DTNODYA said:
What I hate the most is when they ride around without their hood on ... so we can see their "engine bling" or whatever ... why God why? :puke:

x10!!! Couple of local guys do that. Whole car is usually primer black, and they have a nice shiney AEM intake blinging in the sun...:rlaugh:

im starting to respect the pro rice tuners.
(not the lil 6 foot wing on a fwd car punks)
im talkin the type of people like AMS. making over 1000AWHP from a 2.3L engine is just amazing to me.

on another note.
i love the honda civics with the baby blue body kit that is falling off in the corners. i get a good chuckle everytime i see one of those.

bdcardinal said:
theres a car around here that drives without a hood on, but its a yellow C5 Z06 with a Magnussen blower and offroad pipes adn borla exhaust, thats the exception to the rule i guess.

Yeah, that's definitely an exception!

joman2055 said:
im starting to respect the pro rice tuners.
(not the lil 6 foot wing on a fwd car punks)
im talkin the type of people like AMS. making over 1000AWHP from a 2.3L engine is just amazing to me.

I agree, it is insane how that much power can be made with such a small engine. My brother has a 240sx that is gonna be nasty! Here is a work in progress pic:

almost3uy0.jpg

We fabbed all the IC piping, exhaust, plentum ... damn near everything! Can't wait for it to run and it's close. :D

Attachments

• almost3uy0.jpg
    almost3uy0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
We were in the Mustang the other day, and I was driving...and I was going 60 in a 45 and didn't want to go much faster, because my pap was in the passenger seat, and he gets mad if I go too fast..and out of nowhere this black Honda Civic comes flying by me in a no passing zone..and right when he is beside us he looks over at me and floors it, and his spinner hubcap on the front pass. side flew off!! LMFAO it was so funny I couldnt stop laughing. He did not stop for it.

XXMustangRayXX said:
We were in the Mustang the other day, and I was driving...and I was going 60 in a 45 and didn't want to go much faster, because my pap was in the passenger seat, and he gets mad if I go too fast..and out of nowhere this black Honda Civic comes flying by me in a no passing zone..and right when he is beside us he looks over at me and floors it, and his spinner hubcap on the front pass. side flew off!! LMFAO it was so funny I couldnt stop laughing. He did not stop for it.

:lol:

Holy crap dude, thats worthy of an award...

HE SPRAYED SO MUCH NAWWZ IT BLEW HIS SPINNAS OFF.

I've seen plenty of ricers around....and putting a wing on a FWD car always makes me laugh, guess they ditched class when basic physics lessons were taught...

I've been big into the VW seen for years now, and will always love the VW's...you'd laugh big time at the ricers that would mess with the vw's...atleast with the stangs, they knew they had something to prove...but it was always funny stomping on them with the vw cause they had no clue what the vw would do.

So when i bought my stang, i thought i'd be out seeing rice, or should i call it suarkraut for the dubs? Well I was out at the local tune shop last week to drop my car off. This dude pulls up in a stang, probably around 00, and it is all jacked up....stickers everywhere (including a Steeda sticker), big @$$ wing on the back...and the part that made me just start laughing my butt off....he had the molding for a side exhaust, but where the normal exhaust pipes would be, instead of having pipes he had chrome stickers, and yes he did have the stock dual exhaust pipes coming out the back! So ya even the mustang world is not without its ricers.