Handz Detailed: 2006 Porsche 911 Black *OMFGSWIRLS* + LC Hydro-Tech Pad Demo!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great, my paint is about 100x worse off than that. Never cared for my car and the 3 years sitting while I was over seas didn't help.

A respray is in order, then I will treat her nicer.

'Haha, I'm at a loss.

I need new pads for my PC. What pad you use to finish with (for something like PO85RD), that tangerine one? Or a different non-hydro one?

I would use a Black Finishing pad with PO85RD. PO85RD has pretty much No cut and is made to "Jewel" the car.

These Hyrdrotech pads are like this..... One Pad for Heavy Cutting, 1 Pad for lighter polishing/Cutting but you still need a black pad for PO85RD.

I would use a Black Finishing pad with PO85RD. PO85RD has pretty much No cut and is made to "Jewel" the car.

These Hyrdrotech pads are like this..... One Pad for Heavy Cutting, 1 Pad for lighter polishing/Cutting but you still need a black pad for PO85RD.

Ok, I see. So I only really need the tangering pad and a black pad then, since both my cars are in very good shape.

Also, the 5" backing plate is ok with the 5.5" pads, right?

Trust me, you will need both pads.

I assume you are using a P/C.... Because the PC is not as strong as a rotary, you need to compensate for less machine power with more product and pad power. I would buy both pads, because they are like tools in a tool box.

I was going to buy a makita but lowes stopped stocking makita so i bought the Hitachi. In reality, the Hitachi and the Makita are both the same design. Same handle, same size, same speeds, and same slow start.

Hitachi=5 year warranty

Got any discount codes more than 10% off?

One of each pad, including shipping, costs about 2x of what the older pads (one of each) would cost. Are they really worth it if you consider that, and considering that neither of my 2 cars are scratched (No RIDS, maybe holograms at most with some very fine random spiderwebs)?