Handz Detailed: SN95 Exterior Maintenance... Taken Too Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
This started Out as a simple wash.... Turned into something a little more. I honestly didnt expect this to go this far. Little Maintenance ended up being taken way too far. ohh well, cant say I was disappointed with the results lol.

Wheels:
- CG Citrus Wash Clear
- Pep Boys Wash Mitt *Its Too Cool For words*
- CG Wheel Guard

Wash:
- CG Citrus Wash+Gloss
- Natural Sea Sponge

Clay:
- No Clay Was Used Because the car was really clean already

Protection:
Porter Cable 7424
- CG EZ Creme Glaze/Hexlogic Blue
- CG Jetseal109 *2 Coats by Hand*
- Pinnacle Signature Series II *2 Coats by Hand*

Plastic & Tires:
- Tropicare White Pearl Tire Dressing
- CG Silk Shine

Metal & Glass:
- CG Metal Shine
- Stoners Invisible Glass

License Plate
- Meguiar's #21
- Meguiar's #16

So I didnt document the wash.... Because I didnt plan on it going this far.... Oh well, Here is goes.

IPA Wipe Down to Ensure a Prepped Surface

IMG_3564Small.jpg

Next came CG EZ Creme Glaze with a Blue CG pad and a Porter Cable

IMG_3557Small.jpg

IMG_3561Small.jpg

Next I tossed 2 coats of CG Jetseal109

IMG_3567Small.jpg

IMG_3570Small.jpg

Dont forget the underside of the Wing!!!

IMG_3573Small.jpg

Busting this Out for the first time!!! Pinnacle Signature Series II. Label says "Sizzling Transparent Shimmer Wax For The Enthusiast".... Lets see if the label is True. I have heard this stuff make light colors pop and since its summer, i wanted my Red to be a little more "Pop" in the California Sun. I honestly Love the scent of this Stuff!!!

IMG_3579Small.jpg

IMG_3581Small.jpg

CG Wheel Guard on the Cobra Rims to keep them Clean and Sexy!!!

IMG_3583Small.jpg

License Plate got washed with Dawn, Then coated with M21 and M16!!! I felt like being different on this one lol

IMG_3697Small.jpg

I Must say..... That Pinnacle Signature Series II really does look amazing on Red.... I love it!!!

IMG_3593Small.jpg

IMG_3602Small.jpg

IMG_3627Small.jpg

IMG_3635Small.jpg

IMG_3646Small.jpg

IMG_3656Small.jpg

IMG_3679Small.jpg

IMG_3687Small.jpg

IMG_3688Small.jpg

GregClonesSmall.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Do you really have nothing better to do than detail your stock 220 hp Mustang day by day? :shrug:

EDIT: you need a Saleen body kit on that bad boy.

LOL someone needs a girlfriend

Joking aside, God you do an amazing job.....I always find myself in "awe" when I see your work, followed immediately by, "Jesus, I just dont have the patience to do that time after time" :flag:

Do you really have nothing better to do than detail your stock 220 hp Mustang day by day? :shrug:

EDIT: you need a Saleen body kit on that bad boy.

Theres nothing wrong with a NPI mustang. I drove one for 3 F***** years, and proud to now have it a PI swapped mustang. WTF do u drive? a 260hp rated gt? As much as i not that great of a fan of Handz, i dam well will respect his car because i doubt you'll ever find a cleaner one around. Way to point the obvious of his car which is a NPI....

Theres nothing wrong with a NPI mustang. I drove one for 3 F***** years, and proud to now have it a PI swapped mustang. WTF do u drive? a 260hp rated gt? As much as i not that great of a fan of Handz, i dam well will respect his car because i doubt you'll ever find a cleaner one around. Way to point the obvious of his car which is a NPI....

Someone is angry! :eek:

Go change your tampon sweetie

you still didnt answer my question. What do u drive?

whats wrong with a 220 hp mustang? is there a reason to point that out? or are you going to try find another smartass remark to say to avoid answering my question.....and while your at it. post a picture of your car....so we can all admire the looks of it.

Someone is angry! :eek:

Go change your tampon sweetie

Might as well let the moderators send you off to camp. It's summer time, so you should fit right in out there.

Coming on this site as a noob and bashing/making remarks against well established members is not welcomed.

Might as well let the moderators send you off to camp. It's summer time, so you should fit right in out there.

Coming on this site as a noob and bashing/making remarks against well established members is not welcomed.

All 2 well established members? One of which has ~50 more posts than me after 3 years? I didn't ask mazen anything- his name was not mentioned until he decided to interrupt and answer for Hanz.

SInce he's so adamant, if you look in my user info, you would see that I drive a Grand Marquis in the winter, and an '03 GT when there isn't snow on the ground. In no way did I say that either of those are more valuable. Just pointing out that whatever amount of miles a '96-'98 GT has, it usually isn't worth more than ~$4,000. I'll post a pic of my car when I get a chance. At the same time, you speak when you're spoken to.
Comprende?

All 2 well established members? One of which has ~50 more posts than me after 3 years? I didn't ask mazen anything- his name was not mentioned until he decided to interrupt and answer for Hanz.

SInce he's so adamant, if you look in my user info, you would see that I drive a Grand Marquis in the winter, and an '03 GT when there isn't snow on the ground. In no way did I say that either of those are more valuable. Just pointing out that whatever amount of miles a '96-'98 GT has, it usually isn't worth more than ~$4,000. I'll post a pic of my car when I get a chance. At the same time, you speak when you're spoken to.
Comprende?

See ya later *******. :ban:

As for Handz, I respect and admire your diligence and patience. You take detailing above and beyond man. The car is beautiful, needless to say.

To moon... It doesn't matter what the cars book value is, it has value to the owner. The post count before didn't apply to talk threads only tech before. But I don't think your count will be going up anymore once the mods see this mess.

To handz... car is clean, and the stance is perfect! What springs are you running?

i was just going to say that. he must not have seen the cobra brakes popping out. fawking newbs

Or the fact that it is one of the most slammed SN95s on this site.

This started Out as a simple wash....

Right.....lol. I'm sure most of your details start out that way.

Underside of the wing....license plate....:doh: I think overkill is an understatement. But nothing I wouldn't do myself if I had the time/materials. :D

Car looks great! :nice: I picked up some #16 a couple of weeks ago, but haven't been home/had the car wash since. I can't wait to get it on and see how it looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.