Handz Detailed: SN95 Inner Fender & Wheel Detail + Bonus!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So I wanted to handle this job on my car before it started getting cold. It looks like we are having a cold winter this year in SoCal so i decided to do a little....

Inner Fender + Wheel Detailing!!!!

- Karcher Pressure Washer
- Stiff Bristle Brush
- CG Orange Degreaser
- CG Diablo
- CG Maxi Suds II
- CG Glossworks Glaze
- CG EZ Creme Glaze
- CG Jetseal109
- CG Wheel Guard
- Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray
- Stoners Tarminator

Started Off by taking the wheels off and cleaning the inner fenders all around with CG Orange degreaser and a Stiff Brush.

IMG_4034Small.jpg

IMG_4060Small.jpg

IMG_4062Small.jpg

IMG_4033Small.jpg

Next I put my attention to cleaning the Brake Calipers. CG Diablo and a Brush did the job.

IMG_4035Small.jpg

Now that everything was clean, I hit the fender liners with Adams Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I covered the ground from drip and covered my brakes cause this stuff gets messy.

IMG_4042Small.jpg

Dries very Nice!!!

IMG_4043Small.jpg

IMG_4046Small.jpg

Took some NEW CG Glossworks Glaze to the calipers to make them Pop!!!

IMG_4050Small.jpg

Finished Inner Fenders!!!

IMG_4051Small.jpg

IMG_4053Small.jpg

NEXT UP IS THE DIRTY BARRELS!!!! CG Diablo and CG Orange Degreaser Was called to duty again. Tarminator was used on any tar from the road.

IMG_4038Small.jpg

IMG_4039Small.jpg

IMG_4039Small.jpg

IMG_4064Small.jpg

Once Everything Was dry I hit it the face and barrels with CG EZ Creme...

IMG_4040Small.jpg

Then Jetseal109 For Protection...

IMG_4047Small.jpg

Then CG Wheel guard cause i felt like it...

IMG_4048Small.jpg

Looks Perfect!!!

IMG_4058Small.jpg

BONUS!!!!

I had a few Swirl marks from people walking next to my car rubbing their A$$ on my cars wide Fenders.....So I cleaned up the marks!!!

-Hitachi Rotary
-Menzerna SIP Orange Pad
-3M Ultrafine Black Pad
-DoDo Juice Super Natural

IMG_4118Small.jpg

IMG_4119Small.jpg

IMG_4120Small.jpg

IMG_4124Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Handz, didn't you paint the fenderwells w/ that spray on undercarriage paint a while back?

What brand did you use cause I'd like to do the same to my car, thanks.

looks good BTW :D

Every time I read through your threads Im amazed by how "new" your Stang looks and makes me want to go out and clean up mine.:D

Oh btw does your car still have the original paint on it or did you get it resprayed?? Because again like I said it looks brand new!

Every time I read through your threads Im amazed by how "new" your Stang looks and makes me want to go out and clean up mine.:D

Oh btw does your car still have the original paint on it or did you get it resprayed?? Because again like I said it looks brand new!

It's amazing how well you can make a car look if you know what you're doing with a rotary or DA, and a couple of good quality compounds and polishes :nice:

This is for sneaky98GT

Problem: My rear fenders Were not black anymore because i cleaned all the dirt off and Now it was Red.

Solution: 3M Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating

After asking alot of people and getting good responses from DetailingBliss, I decided to use the 3M Rubberized Undercoating. I was gonna use the Dupli-Color undercoating but said No Way after i messing with the sprayer in the store. I didnt like the way it looked.

Process:: Took out the Pressure Washer and cleaned the fenders. Used some CG Orange Degreaser Straight and a stiff bristle brush to get everything off. I got as much of the old black off as I could, and then sprayed the fenders.

I Used plastic sheeting and trash bags to cover everything from overspray. I also taped the edge of the fender.

This stuff goes on nice if you spray from a good distance. I like how it blasted the product on with pressure. It was a little windy outside, but no overspray because the pressure in the can put the coating where it needed to be. It took 2 cans to do bother fenders with 2 coats per fender.

Results: AMAZING!!! This is just the OEM look i was craving. I knew the 3M would give that OEM clean look. I noticed in pictures of the permatex, Rustoleum, and duplicolor undercoatings looked shiny.... This stuff looked perfect OEM clean. Matt but not dull.

See For Yourself!!!

IMG_2619Small.jpg

IMG_2623Small.jpg

IMG_2632Small.jpg

IMG_2626Small.jpg

IMG_2634Small.jpg

IMG_2638Small.jpg

Time for a Beer!!!

View attachment 203303

View attachment 203304

AFTER

IMG_2642Small.jpg

IMG_2648Small.jpg

well, i know what my next warm weekend projects going to be! What products could be used on the rims if no CG Diablo and CG Orange Degreaser is available?