Haven't posted updated pics in a while took the stang out of hibernation **PICS*

First day taking the stang after 5 months of hibernation. Now that I have a full time job I have alot of mods going on her. Starting with Edelbrock intake manifold, x-pipe and some 1 inch wheel spacers coming on tuesday. Will hopefully have pics of those to come. But tell me what you guys think, havent posted on here in ages! Got the s281 wing and lowering springs put on in october right before I put her away for the winter so these are really the first pics I have taken of the updated look. Im also thinking of the Cobra R hood, what do you guys think should i do it kinda debating it as I dont want it to take away from the clean look im going for. Thanks in advance!

n22002456_35478845_1464986.jpg

n22002456_35478846_6226738.jpg

n22002456_35478847_3904969.jpg

n22002456_35478848_7099885.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

that is really nice and clean looking. how is the white interior holding up? post up some pics of that :D

Oh man you dont want to see the interior in its current state. The trim is clean and everything but the passenger and drivers seats are dirty and torn up and I cannot find replacements anywhere! So i try not to show off my interior much at the present state. But if you anyone has a heads up as to where I can score some white leather I would appreciate it!

Its nice taking her out for the first time in months, right? I just uncovered and fired mine up for the first time since November two weeks ago and then had to cover her back up for a decent snow storm. Think all the white stuffs gone for now though I put on her summer shoes and Ive been driving her since last Friday. Forgot how low she was to the ground. Been spoiled driving my Mountaineer the last few months, I have to look up when I go through drive-thrus now:rolleyes:

And for hood suggestions, have you given any thought to Cervinis cowl induction hood? It has the same rise as the Cobra R yet without the double dip. It basically looks like a stock hood on steroids. Never realized how nice they looked on a clean car until I saw one at a car show. Im planning on it being my next major purchase. Take a look at it.
https://www.cervinis.com/large.aspx?img=709_1_big.png

And for hood suggestions, have you given any thought to Cervinis cowl induction hood? It has the same rise as the Cobra R yet without the double dip. It basically looks like a stock hood on steroids. Never realized how nice they looked on a clean car until I saw one at a car show. Im planning on it being my next major purchase. Take a look at it.

I have seen that hood thanks for the suggestion it is very clean the problem is I have only really seen it on that car with the body kit and am curious to know what it looks like on a car sans body kit. Anyone happen to have any pics laying around :shrug:

Damn, I dont have the one I was thinking of on my comp anymore. I googled cervinis cowl induction hood then selected images and got a couple hits. The best one has a cobra front bumper and some side skirts but I think you can see how it looks. The second one in theres on a perfectly stock black GT but the picture is horrible, terrible lighting the reflection off the paint makes it hard to get a feel for the overall car. The vert is actually a stangnetter, didnt happen to catch there ID though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/331StangKO/Spring 07/IMG_0326.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/331StangKO/Spring 07/IMG_0329.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/KyleNut/P1011500.jpg

Its nice taking her out for the first time in months, right? I just uncovered and fired mine up for the first time since November two weeks ago and then had to cover her back up for a decent snow storm. Think all the white stuffs gone for now though I put on her summer shoes and Ive been driving her since last Friday. Forgot how low she was to the ground. Been spoiled driving my Mountaineer the last few months, I have to look up when I go through drive-thrus now:rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't see this post I know exactly how you feel, I driver a wrangler in the winter and getting in this car for the first time since october was crazy, I also forgot how low it was but I will miss not having to worry about potholes and bumps, now I have to slow down again on every ramp and dip I see :eek: o well its worth it in the end! Never had that problem with the stock 4x4 springs!

Go with the cobra r hood. Thats the great part about the regular cobra r hood is that it is still a clean look while getting the aftermarket look as well. Its not an eye sore and doesnt really scream hey look at my hood. Now the Cobra RR hood I would advise against since you want clean as it will be too much. Standard R, perfect.

i like the side skirts on that car in the pic

Only thing I dont like about the car in that link I posted is the front fascia. If it had the other Stalker front bumper on I think it would look badass, side skirts included. My only complaint about the Cobra R hood is that its not very unique. Everyone and their mom has one. Literally. My friends mother has a 98 V6 with the R hood on it. They were awesome the first 5 or 6 years after the 95 R was produced. Now theyre way too common. Though it is getting harder to be unique these days when more and more people are driving stangs. Such is the way of things. Better than them driving Camaros...

Only thing I dont like about the car in that link I posted is the front fascia. If it had the other Stalker front bumper on I think it would look badass, side skirts included. My only complaint about the Cobra R hood is that its not very unique. Everyone and their mom has one. Literally. My friends mother has a 98 V6 with the R hood on it. They were awesome the first 5 or 6 years after the 95 R was produced. Now theyre way too common. Though it is getting harder to be unique these days when more and more people are driving stangs. Such is the way of things. Better than them driving Camaros...

If you want aftermarket yet subtle as far as I am concerned you have three options: The cobra r, the cervinis short single cowl (the one posted above) or a '96-'98 cobra hood. I supposed a Saleen heat extractor is subtle too. Anything else is just ugly.

WOW someone else with the White interior mustang!!! I wonder how many ford made. It was only a convertible option. I love my Cobra R hood but personally if i didn't need the extra clearance i would have stayed stock.

Mustang is super clean looking....My seats were crap when i got my car. White seats are hard to find so i went with black. Interior is 2 tone white/ black right?

Yea interior is white and black Im trying to look for some replacement black seats from a newer mustang. Will all the electonics of the driver seat still be operable if i get seats from a 99-04? Anyway I promised Id post pictures when I get my 1 inch wheel spacers installed so here they are, thats me in the pic as my sister is a photographer and she wanted to experiment. If anyone in the chicagoland area wants some car pictures let me know she wants to build up her portfolio. Thanks

2637_1106345345406_1429957440_324234_5329757_n.jpg

2637_1106370386032_1429957440_324302_1874844_n.jpg

2637_1106370426033_1429957440_324303_8366332_n.jpg

2637_1106370466034_1429957440_324304_1553783_n.jpg

2637_1106370546036_1429957440_324306_4496147_n.jpg

2637_1106370586037_1429957440_324307_1932846_n.jpg

2637_1106370706040_1429957440_324310_1419126_n.jpg

2637_1106370666039_1429957440_324309_4997947_n.jpg

Looks good man. Hey, about the wheel spacers... which brand did you get and how do they install? Are they the type that you use nuts to connect them to your hub? If so, dont the ends of the factory wheel studs protrude out too far? Thats my biggest question and its stopped me from pulling the trigger on purchasing them to date. I just cant picture how it works in my head but it sure does look great.

As for the setas functioning, Im pretty sure there are some write ups about the conversion. Google search will probably net you what youre looking for. If not, I can tell you what wires are what, I have access to all the factory wiring diagrams. Its all just power and ground and it wouldnt be hard to get it to work at all.

Beautiful car, love the pics. I bought a chin spoiler and wasnt sure how it would go with the lazer red(i dont have it installed yet) but it looks right at home on your car, ssssaaaaaaawwwweeeeeeettttttttt:nice:

Looks good man. Hey, about the wheel spacers... which brand did you get and how do they install? Are they the type that you use nuts to connect them to your hub? If so, dont the ends of the factory wheel studs protrude out too far? Thats my biggest question and its stopped me from pulling the trigger on purchasing them to date. I just cant picture how it works in my head but it sure does look great.

I used H&R 1 inchers. They are pricey, but are quality pieces. The stock studs stuck out about 1/8inch or more, but there was recesses(SP?) in the back of the wheel flanges, and fit no problem. Go with H&R, you wont be sorry you did.

Beautiful car, love the pics. I bought a chin spoiler and wasnt sure how it would go with the lazer red(i dont have it installed yet) but it looks right at home on your car, ssssaaaaaaawwwweeeeeeettttttttt:nice:

I used H&R 1 inchers. They are pricey, but are quality pieces. The stock studs stuck out about 1/8inch or more, but there was recesses(SP?) in the back of the wheel flanges, and fit no problem. Go with H&R, you wont be sorry you did.

Ditto they are H&R wheel spacers from maximum motorsports, they are the bolt on hubcentric style, Chern do you regulary check them to make sure they stay tight? Or am i just overly paranoid