• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junior ortiz
  • Start date Start date Jul 12, 2019
J

Junior ortiz

New Member
Jul 12, 2019
6
0
1
Houston
Jul 12, 2019
#1
  • Jul 12, 2019
  • #1
I owne a 2006 Ford Mustang V6 4.0L
 

Attachments

  • 1C88E295-B02F-4DE7-8001-0024F66EB90A.webp
    331 KB · Views: 135
J

Junior ortiz

New Member
Jul 12, 2019
6
0
1
Houston
Jul 12, 2019
#2
  • Jul 12, 2019
  • #2
I have a question about my ac I checked the fuses they are all good and I checked my blower motor that works I replaced my blower motor resistor with another off of a car but my ac doesn’t kick on for anything please help
 
J

Junior ortiz

New Member
Jul 12, 2019
6
0
1
Houston
Jul 12, 2019
#3
  • Jul 12, 2019
  • #3
Junior ortiz said:
I have a question about my ac I checked the fuses they are all good and I checked my blower motor that works I replaced my blower motor resistor with another off of a car but my ac doesn’t kick on for anything please help
Click to expand...
I will say this I was replacing my radio and while I was doing that the plug that plugs into Where u control the speed the wires are lose on it and on the other ac plug where u chose where u want the air to flow I used a flat screw driver do flick it up so I can take it out but it snapped it half it’s still in the plug hard
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,686
213
polk county florida
Jul 12, 2019
#4
  • Jul 12, 2019
  • #4
Welcome to stangnet
as for your ac problem, post it in the sn95 tech forum and explain the problem and what you did a little better, the above description is not very clear.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
Hello from Eastern Canada
  • OldGuy2
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
90
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
OldGuy2
O
K
Hello
  • kemenya
  • Mar 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
131
The Welcome Wagon Mar 15, 2026
Noobz347
2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
140
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
185
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
N
Trying to locate 1968 Mustang
  • Newton
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
95
The Welcome Wagon Jul 1, 2026
Newton
N
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?