Help! Does anyone know where this small vaccum hose goes? Comes of the brak booster

Pokageek

Jun 10, 2005
MA, USA
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2324864/1

It's the picture IN THE MIDDLE, lol.

Seriously though, it comes off the brake booster vacuum "tree" that has 3 or so vacuum hoses coming off it. It is the TEENY TINY one that you see in the center of the tree (I have it bent going the opposite direction it normally goes) and looks like it goes the length if the firewall but I dont remember what it connected to..Could someone please chek their car? Thanks in advnce...

• Sponsors (?)

Im not around my car but be sure its not the line that goes into the firewall for the HVAC controls. Other wise your vents will be stuck on defrost....kinda like mine now :bang:, which reminds me of an issue i have to fix.....

so what ... you are not planning on driving your car in the summer? i'm sure you know how aour summers are 100* with 100% humidity. you're not gonna be very happy with no a/c then

I may eventually put the a/c back in but for now I am keeping it simple. My compressor was shot anyway..but could have needed a charge..

I did not have a/c all last year, I just ran with the top down. BUT remember BV, this is a 3rd car too. :) I can ride to the oc on cool nights or in the morning. :nice: