help needed

• Sponsors (?)

heck yea thanks, its been a process for sure. after it got to where i could drive it, i kinda slowed down on any tuning to it. cause i dont know much about tuning for power. lol. i guess in a since i kinda dumbed it to be drivable without causing any damage. the only fuel i run in it is non ethanol 93. yea ive did as much as i know how to, thats why im reaching out to stang community
I do tuning classes, PM if interested.

I can make a few changes for you, but that does not teach you how to fix these things on your own. I can explain in detail later when i have time to type it out in length....

I do tuning classes, PM if interested.

I can make a few changes for you, but that does not teach you how to fix these things on your own. I can explain in detail later when i have time to type it out in length....
yes, please when u get time, id like to know of changes to be made and why they were causing the issue that they were making. also interested in understanding how controller authority works when it comes to the ego control settings

basic table settings are easy to change, I will post those for you or change them in the tune for you. The idle stuff is very involved and much easier to link you to a manual for specifics.... only problem is the manuals dont explain in laymans terms.