• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Hey folks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linz
  • Start date Start date Jan 26, 2006
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Jan 26, 2006
#1
  • Jan 26, 2006
  • #1
Its winter and theres no car meets!
Whats everyone been up too?
 

jlhall_10

New Member
Sep 12, 2003
95
0
0
St Mary's, MD
Jan 26, 2006
#2
  • Jan 26, 2006
  • #2
busy working and today freezing my butt off.....
 
I

I8URVTEC

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
162
0
0
Jan 26, 2006
#3
  • Jan 26, 2006
  • #3
Winter sucks. Put my Stang away in November and she won't be back out until March. In the mean time I am just saving up for mods.
 

jlhall_10

New Member
Sep 12, 2003
95
0
0
St Mary's, MD
Jan 26, 2006
#4
  • Jan 26, 2006
  • #4
I really need to get a beater so i can put my stang away for winter, had it a little over a year, got about 28K on the clock....
 
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Jan 27, 2006
#5
  • Jan 27, 2006
  • #5
jlhall_10 said:
I really need to get a beater so i can put my stang away for winter, had it a little over a year, got about 28K on the clock....
Click to expand...
you sound like me!
I've had mine for a lil over a year and have 33K on mine
 

jwgroovin

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
97
0
0
Westminster, MD
Jan 28, 2006
#6
  • Jan 28, 2006
  • #6
Linz said:
Its winter and theres no car meets!
Whats everyone been up too?
Click to expand...

The 2005 is usually garaged but I get it out when the weather is nice, like today (55 degrees). Since it's been cold I installed a Hurst shifter and had a Bassani catted xpipe installed, and next week I get Steeda springs installed. Got a 97 GMC Sierra I drive around as a beater, or sometimes I take out my son's 2004 Mustang while he drives the 86 GT around.

John
 
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Jan 30, 2006
#7
  • Jan 30, 2006
  • #7
im making some changes to my sound system and hopefully will be getting some body work done before spring begins.
 
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Feb 1, 2006
#8
  • Feb 1, 2006
  • #8
My car unfortunatly got into 2 accidents, so I have to replace both bumpers and the exhaust. What a rip!
 
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Feb 1, 2006
#9
  • Feb 1, 2006
  • #9
i feel your pain. someone hit my car at school while i was in class and my father backed into my car w/ his expedition. I have to get those fixed. its all on one side. my friends call my car two-face now
 
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Feb 1, 2006
#10
  • Feb 1, 2006
  • #10
we should all plan a meet for like mid march. I assume it would be warm by then. Anyone up for that?
 

jlhall_10

New Member
Sep 12, 2003
95
0
0
St Mary's, MD
Feb 2, 2006
#11
  • Feb 2, 2006
  • #11
Im up, I can get some people from the club hopefully.
 
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Feb 2, 2006
#12
  • Feb 2, 2006
  • #12
great! Even though i suggested it, is someone willing to organize this, im not really good at organizing things
 
A

afterburn

New Member
Apr 18, 2005
46
0
0
Baltimore, MD
Feb 3, 2006
#13
  • Feb 3, 2006
  • #13
I'm game too. During the winter I put on my Sportline springs, a c/c kit, and I got chrome Saleen replica wheels...I just wasn't a huge fan of the stocker, and I wanted some 275s. ::

I also got my Magnapaks installed since I've seen anyone on here, I think. I hope to have some shorties, an X-pipe, and gears by summer.

As for the meet, I can only do Fridays or Saturday nights...but if it's gonna be a really big one, I can try to get a different day off in advance.
 

Attachments

  • stang_forumpic.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Feb 4, 2006
#14
  • Feb 4, 2006
  • #14
looking good afterburn
 
A

afterburn

New Member
Apr 18, 2005
46
0
0
Baltimore, MD
Feb 4, 2006
#15
  • Feb 4, 2006
  • #15
Thanks dude! Claybar is my friend.... I have a few more pics on www.area1337.com, should you ever get bored.
 

blackfang

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2001
1,290
1
39
Richmond, Va
Feb 6, 2006
#16
  • Feb 6, 2006
  • #16
Working. How are ya linz? The move go ok?
 
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Feb 6, 2006
#17
  • Feb 6, 2006
  • #17
blackfang said:
Working. How are ya linz? The move go ok?
Click to expand...
Hey Phil!
Yeah, the move went fine.. now I'm settled into the new place. Its aiight here, not too bad. Not as rustic!
When you come back we'll have to get together!
 
I

I8URVTEC

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
162
0
0
Feb 7, 2006
#18
  • Feb 7, 2006
  • #18
I've been just saving up all winter so I can get a bunch of mods done in the spring.
 
D

drtc

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
150
0
0
lanham,md
Feb 7, 2006
#19
  • Feb 7, 2006
  • #19
I8URVTEC, do u have any pics of your car?
 

hwyman3

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
50
0
0
Southern Maryland
Feb 8, 2006
#20
  • Feb 8, 2006
  • #20
jlhall_10 said:
I really need to get a beater so i can put my stang away for winter, had it a little over a year, got about 28K on the clock....
Click to expand...

LOL, why do you think I bought that old F-150 when I did? My Mustang just turned 4 and has 71,000 on the clock. When I bought the F-150 in Sept. '04, it had 43,000 on it and today she's getting ready to turn 74,000.

As for a meet sometime in March, sounds like a plan. Heck maybe work it into the Second Annual Icebreaker Cruise (there will be more detairs on that later).
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Hey all
  • Mikalikey
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
130
The Welcome Wagon Aug 20, 2026
Mikalikey
M
T
Digital Tuning Hello OBD2 problem
  • TNmach1
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
42
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 18, 2026
TNmach1
T
D
Yet another v8 swap
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 19, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
51
Views
694
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Yesterday at 7:42 PM
LILCBRA
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Friday at 5:30 AM
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
47
The Welcome Wagon Friday at 9:48 PM
General karthief
Electrical Dash wiring
  • RileyDymond
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
130
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 19, 2026
RileyDymond
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?