• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Hey folks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linz
  • Start date Start date Jan 26, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

blackfang

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2001
1,290
1
39
Richmond, Va
Feb 11, 2006
#21
  • Feb 11, 2006
  • #21
Linz said:
Hey Phil!
Yeah, the move went fine.. now I'm settled into the new place. Its aiight here, not too bad. Not as rustic!
When you come back we'll have to get together!
Click to expand...
Thats good to hear. When I come home I will be moving too. I am sure we could get together when I come back.
 
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Mar 7, 2006
#22
  • Mar 7, 2006
  • #22
Its supposed to be awesome this weekend.... I'm really excited!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Hey all
  • Mikalikey
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
132
The Welcome Wagon Aug 20, 2026
Mikalikey
M
T
Digital Tuning Hello OBD2 problem
  • TNmach1
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
42
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 18, 2026
TNmach1
T
D
Yet another v8 swap
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 19, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
53
Views
759
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Today at 3:22 PM
welder4956
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Friday at 5:30 AM
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
54
The Welcome Wagon Friday at 9:48 PM
General karthief
Electrical Dash wiring
  • RileyDymond
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
130
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 19, 2026
RileyDymond
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?