Hi Guys! (A Fairly Recent Mustang Adopter Who Happens To Live In The Same Region)

Mega-Man

Aug 6, 2004
Sammamish, WA
Hi There,
I started posting last week on the techie 4.6 board, and am slowly making my way onto other boards.

At any rate, thought I'd say "hi" and introduce myself (and my car, of course--which you can see by clicking on the little link down in my sig). :)

That's about all I have left in me for tonight... need to get off to bed. Have a good one, and talk to you soon. - Mega

• Sponsors (?)

Hi again Tarch. You never replied with the directions / address. ;)

Will a husband, and father of two look out of place at one of these meets? LOL Figured I'd forewarn you guys to see if you still wanted me to show up one of these days.

- Mega

Welcome Mega-Man. I also live in Sammamish... I have seen a charcoal running around, but the louvers and white graphics do not seem familiar.

You may have seen my car around the plateua...

DSCF0025.JPG

Clarke
99 Cobra
http://home.comcast.net/~ccjcobra99/99cobra/99cobra.htm

Attachments

• DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 142
Thanks guys! Still, no one has told me directions and / or times where you all meet. LOL :)

Clarke, I have seen you running around the Plateau... The GT Side Stripes I have on my car aren't white, they're black reflective (and actually turn gray during the daytime in the right light). I like 'em that way because they don't stick out too much.

Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to meeting you in-person here in the near future. - Mega

I believe it's exit 26 off I-405 north... it's the Mill Creek Exit, going down the big hill, first exit... take a right, follow that road for a few miles, BM is on left around the bend...

-however... personally, the best place to take a picture is a good Sunday evening, w/ the Sunset in the background, in the Issaquah Costco Parking lot :rlaugh: seriously though, great lot :nice: