• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hi, I am new too!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCF94GT
  • Start date Start date Mar 27, 2010
S

SCF94GT

New Member
Mar 27, 2010
11
0
0
MI
Mar 27, 2010
#1
  • Mar 27, 2010
  • #1
I have a 1994 Mustang GT convertible, and it is my first Ford. I have owned at least a dozen cars over the years, but no blue ovals. I always liked Mustangs, but never had one, up until recently. I have a few issues with the car that I am working on, but I have enjoyed it so far. I have been lurking around this site for awhile, now I am a member.
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Mar 27, 2010
#2
  • Mar 27, 2010
  • #2
Welcome!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
144
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
262
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
S
New here , too many cars and too many problems
  • spencergt66
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
216
The Welcome Wagon Mar 21, 2026
spencergt66
S
G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
532
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?