• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hi New Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saberstang
  • Start date Start date May 2, 2017

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 2, 2017
#1
  • May 2, 2017
  • #1
Hi everyone I am new here. I owned a 1996 Ford Mustang GT for the past 20 years. I have done a lot with my car and I am trying to get some help with some small things that need to be fixed on my car. I am interested in meeting Ford Mustang enthusiasts in the Ford Mustang community. I have enjoy turning wrenches and helping people with their vehicles when I can. I am a Ford Mustang enthusiast and I like all American muscle cars really. I hope to see you guys around!
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
May 2, 2017
#2
  • May 2, 2017
  • #2
Hey brother, welcome to Stangnet.

You came to the right place then.

Look around our '96-'04 subforums, we have plenty mod nuts to share.

Glad to have you with us.
 
Reactions: Saberstang

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 4, 2017
#3
  • May 4, 2017
  • #3
Thank you for the welcome. I hope to see you around. I will check it out.
 
Reactions: Davedacarpainter

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 4, 2017
#4
  • May 4, 2017
  • #4
 
Reactions: Davedacarpainter
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
new member
  • kb65
  • Jul 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Aug 1, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
143
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
207
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
446
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?