Hi, New Member, Retired Military Dav. I Am Currently Building A 93 Gt 5.0, W/5speed Convertable.

Spidawgii

Apr 21, 2014
Engine bored .030 over and e303 cam and crane lifters installed. Performance fuel pump and original fuel injectors. Engine has original throttle body and intake. A stage one cutch assembly installed, she seems to move pretty good on 89 octane. Looking to see what parts to change to increase performance w/out tearing back into engine. Would prefer to get parts at wreaking lot, have a nice one within driving distance, owner is reasonable and likes fords but no time for good info on what parts I will need to add HP. I would like to swap out throttle body, remove egr, replace injectors for larger ones if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like a parts list on what fords that are compatible for these mods, and what changes in performance you noticed . I would like to keep the original intake manifold on if possible, and just try swapping components that are easily removed and replaced. Engine is original 1993 5.0 with the cam and lifter change.

• Sponsors (?)