Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

• Sponsors (?)

They do Texas Miles every six months... I believe the weekend of October 12th is the next one. We should go.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be there.
Check that date... it’s the weekend of the 18th. We just had a surprise turnaround pop up out here at the plant. I’m going to try desperately to make it though. I just made an inquiry about running the ZX14R. If I can go, it’s going to see 186 minimum.

• Surprised
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
Check that date... it’s the weekend of the 18th. We just had a surprise turnaround pop up out here at the plant. I’m going to try desperately to make it though. I just made an inquiry about running the ZX14R. If I can go, it’s going to see 186 minimum.
You've got to do licensing runs. I think it's 120, 150, and then a third one. It'll be a weekend long process for you.

We have standing mile races every day in IA... Each section of corn up north is 1 mile by 1 mile.

2902C199-0772-4E99-84C4-C72FD1FD2305.jpeg

• Haha
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 4 users
Looks good! You're using rebar so I'm guessing you're planning on using non fiberglass reinforced concrete. That's great. If you are planning on putting down a floor coating do not use the fiberglass stuff. I told my crew not to use the stuff but they did it anyway. Made for a lot of extra work and headache to get the floor prepared for the epoxy. I could have strangled every one of them!

Looks good! You're using rebar so I'm guessing you're planning on using non fiberglass reinforced concrete. That's great. If you are planning on putting down a floor coating do not use the fiberglass stuff. I told my crew not to use the stuff but they did it anyway. Made for a lot of extra work and headache to get the floor prepared for the epoxy. I could have strangled every one of them!
Good point! But no, just 3500 psi mud.

Thats a good question. It cracked like that all the way down the wall. I'll be keeping an eye on it. If it get worse I'll have to get my builder involved. I dont think they put rebar in it. That is the floor in the garage. The pad was already down before we even knew about the house so I didn't see it go in.