Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

I've been uncomfortably busy lately. Kid, work, house, life in general. Then, as a joke, I ran for the HOA board to try and get some better stuff in our parks. Not only did I get elected, but I am now the fkn president. I've been working harder on that than my actual career lately. Ridiculous.

Anyway, they dropped lumber and built some walls yesterday. Raining today, but Id imagine they have the frame up tomorrow. Trusses come tomorrow or Monday.

IMG_5304.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Admit it-you became Hoa Prez so nobody can complain about your saw mill , right ?
:demon:
You bring up an angle I hadn’t yet considered. I also found out another neighbor has a sawmill as well!

speaking of wood, my first batch is now ready and I’ve sold a couple hundred this week so far with another couple hundred coming tomorrow. Good so far!

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 2 users
I've been uncomfortably busy lately. Kid, work, house, life in general. Then, as a joke, I ran for the HOA board to try and get some better stuff in our parks. Not only did I get elected, but I am now the fkn president. I've been working harder on that than my actual career lately. Ridiculous.

Anyway, they dropped lumber and built some walls yesterday. Raining today, but Id imagine they have the frame up tomorrow. Trusses come tomorrow or Monday.

IMG_5304.jpg
It's gonna be an amazing HOA, probably the best ever, believe me.

Voy a votar por usted, mi presidente!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We're working over time to avoid a major lawsuit from the neighborhood, so I hope it's all worth it. All from a problem I inherited from the previous prez.
That’s one of the reasons why no HOA is the primary stipulation I have for our forever house.

At least you can make things easier for the gearheads in your neighborhood.

That’s one of the reasons why no HOA is the primary stipulation I have for our forever house.

At least you can make things easier for the gearheads in your neighborhood.
LMAO man, one guy was PISSED about his neighbor. "He's always sand blasting and there's cars everywhere, blah blah blah." I was like, damn, is he talking about me? LMAOOOOO

• Haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: 2 users