Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

Hah! Just kidding. My clutch will not disengage. The fork slides freely as it should, makes a full range of motion with the cable connected. TOB is right on the fingers of the pressure plate.

my money is on clutch disc being backward. When I did my hero 2 1/2 hr flywheel swap, is been up since 4:30, driven 3hrs to Dallas, worked all day, drove 3 hrs home, and then decided to swap flywheels. Yay for good decisions!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hah! Just kidding. My clutch will not disengage. The fork slides freely as it should, makes a full range of motion with the cable connected. TOB is right on the fingers of the pressure plate.

my money is on clutch disc being backward. When I did my hero 2 1/2 hr flywheel swap, is been up since 4:30, driven 3hrs to Dallas, worked all day, drove 3 hrs home, and then decided to swap flywheels. Yay for good decisions!
Long days like that, make for poor decisions. Truly know what you're going through. On a side note. Reading this thread, and noticed you and a few others are from Houston. Actually I have followed some of you guys from the Westside mustang forum for years. Just like there, I only read. Never really post much. Good to see yall keeping the forums alive here.

Reactions: 1 user
Long days like that, make for poor decisions. Truly know what you're going through. On a side note. Reading this thread, and noticed you and a few others are from Houston. Actually I have followed some of you guys from the Westside mustang forum for years. Just like there, I only read. Never really post much. Good to see yall keeping the forums alive here.
Nice! What part of town are you in?

Unfortunately WSM didn’t survive :(

I'm still alive.

I sold my DD Infiniti to pay off my wife's car in hopes of buying an F-250 later this year. Ok, so what? Well, that means I'm currently DD-ing my 1994 F-150. While it has been doing fine lately, it has issues that have been band-aided together and I'll need a plan B if something comes up. SO - I'm going to do what I can to get the fox back to operable status this week, hopefully.

I'll start with bleeding the brakes and getting the wheels back on. Seems like no big deal, but it's been sitting like this for months now!

• Hell Yeah!
  • Surprised
Reactions: 6 users
This brake line has been laying on the floor for months now. I’d assured myself it would take time to install and therefor would be a pain in the ass.
I had a solid mental block for a while.

tonight, i resolved to install the line. It took all of 3 minutes to get it in. Shame, Collin. Shame.

maybe next week, I’ll get my wife to help me bleed the brakes.

Attachments

• 1806ADFE-1A13-4CFE-9E25-DA9E45B4FC1F.jpeg
    1806ADFE-1A13-4CFE-9E25-DA9E45B4FC1F.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 101
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users