Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

I've put the rears in. I'm not 100% crazy about them either, but I want to get the fronts in as well and see how it all looks. I got some fox seat brackets this weekend so I can start modding the s197 seats to fit. My wife is leaving this weekend, but not taking my daughter, so we will see how much can get done while yelling "dont put that in your mouth!" every 10 seconds.

Ducttape... just saying....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Whoa now. I said it was cool, never said I was sold!

But lemme just revel in the fact that i can creep around my neighborhood with the ac cranked while watching my neighbors watch me.

A0A6403D-4B71-4DE4-B6D9-D37996E68291.jpeg

I’d just be creeping around too with all those things poised to run out in front of you.......and ruin your day! Damn!!

Man, in overdue for some venison jerky
Or some deer sausage...

That is a sharp car, by the way.
I’d just be creeping around too with all those things poised to run out in front of you.......and ruin your day! Damn!!
I've got 50# of deer sausage in my freezer right now that i need to distribute. I'm also going on another hunt in a couple of weeks, so I'm really gonna be short on space!

Got the rear window trim painted and complete, got washed, and even inspected today. Almost legal!

It drives so smooth. The tune definitely still needs work but we are getting there

A283D230-0FD7-4BB1-A6F2-FA2704AB1CBF.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Found a MUCH easier way to do that BTW.... stinger sells a CAS that bolts to the distributor in place of the cap and rotor... no need for the 36-1 wheel... genious. sets you up for full sequential also.. If my blower was not in the way of the distributor this would be on mine 100%

Found a MUCH easier way to do that BTW.... stinger sells a CAS that bolts to the distributor in place of the cap and rotor... no need for the 36-1 wheel... genious. sets you up for full sequential also.. If my blower was not in the way of the distributor this would be on mine 100%
I saw that! I think you sent me the link? Someone did. But yeah, very cool.

I should have license plates this week, so I can start getting some logs. I think the coolant temp sensor sht the bed, because the temp gauge is pegged at 250 in TS. I'm supposed to go to Dallas Wednesday, I haven't ruled out taking it yet. However, the start up and cold idle settings need a lot of work. It's hard to start and get idling cold now, but I think the CLT sensor may have a lot to do with that.

thats a good one, looks like it is reading the bias resistor value... basically its a voltage divider.. usually it will read 75* with the sensor unplugged. try that and see what she does, this could be bad wiring or a loose connection.