Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I was going to drive it to work tomorrow...

984B6995-751B-4F64-BC21-56FC277800BE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Is that a new hose or existing?
Existing. No telling how old it is.

Another concern I have is the under-hood temps. It's HOT under there, and the hot side of the system is wrapped. I almost want to put some of those S197 hood louvers in.....aaaaalmost. I know it would help, but it would ruin the otherwise stock-ish appearance of the car.

9B0B1028-9D7C-4D41-A815-BFE03B7A2A5D.jpeg

809CB052-DA08-4CB6-9E1F-3F2F3B714FC5.jpeg

The time stamp on these photos is 3 mins apart. I’m back home now, but sht what a night. I swapped upper radiator hoses and apparently didn’t tighten the clamp enough or something stupid. I got towed to the nearest gas station, put a gallon of green sauce back in and motored on home. Sheesh.

• Surprised
Reactions: 5 users

Oops, my finger slipped, sorry wife, hahahahaha

I was torn between keeping or selling my black seats I had made. I've got $2k in them and cant seem to get rid of them for $1500, so I'm going to install them. I think between the black carpet and trim pieces, it should look half way decent. Then, I'll do some door panel stuff later on.

I also got some roof rail molding. That's actually what I went in to buy and forgot I had a cart saved. 10% weekend, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

The car is still running relatively well. Keep trying to drive it to work bu it wont stop raining.

Reactions: 1 users

Oops, my finger slipped, sorry wife, hahahahaha

I was torn between keeping or selling my black seats I had made. I've got $2k in them and cant seem to get rid of them for $1500, so I'm going to install them. I think between the black carpet and trim pieces, it should look half way decent. Then, I'll do some door panel stuff later on.

I also got some roof rail molding. That's actually what I went in to buy and forgot I had a cart saved. 10% weekend, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

The car is still running relatively well. Keep trying to drive it to work bu it wont stop raining.
I hope those rail moldings fit better then mine did . I still hate those things .

Oh yeah. Been here 2 months probably. The garage sucks, can’t work on anything because it’s so tight. Basically have to roll the car outside to do anything it seems. Hope to start the new shop soon.

Speaking of working outside, i got my roof molding on today BY THE FREAKINGG HARDEST. Ridiculous for such a simple task.

91BBDEE8-8946-4B97-988E-1770B71F5C0F.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
Oh yeah. Been here 2 months probably. The garage sucks, can’t work on anything because it’s so tight. Basically have to roll the car outside to do anything it seems. Hope to start the new shop soon.

Speaking of working outside, i got my roof molding on today BY THE FREAKINGG HARDEST. Ridiculous for such a simple task.

91BBDEE8-8946-4B97-988E-1770B71F5C0F.jpeg
Don’t say I didn’t warn you . It’s those :poo: aftermarket pieces . Oem go right on no isssue