Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

• Sponsors (?)

Seats look great! My only suggestion on the barn and this is obviously not knowing the access around the barn. Is have French doors or a small roll up door along the side or back to access the back section for lawn mowers/lawn and garden, ect. If that were me that would be the wife's section lol.

Seats look great! My only suggestion on the barn and this is obviously not knowing the access around the barn. Is have French doors or a small roll up door along the side or back to access the back section for lawn mowers/lawn and garden, ect. If that were me that would be the wife's section lol.
What are your plans for the back section of the shop?

Lawn equipment is stored elsewhere. The front section is for cars/metal fab and the back is where I will have my wood shop.

Reactions: 1 user
All that is TBD. Need to get past ACC approval.

Side note, if anyone can draw something in CAD for me, I'd appreciate it. Id be willing to pay for your time! I need side elevations of the shop to submit.

Reactions: 1 user
The front section is for cars/metal fab and the back is where I will have my wood shop.
Nice!
Need to get past ACC approval.
One of the nice things about living out in the sticks is not having to get approval to do what you want!

Something to consider though is floor drains. Im kinda on the side of a hill, so I had to build a pad to put my shop on. I put two floor drains in that just run out the back and off the slope. The intent is for ease of basic clean up, and if you want to wash a car in there, hay! there's a drain! I can cap the end of the drain in the event that there is a significant spill of something that doesn't need to run out the back of the shop.

Reactions: 1 users
Nice!

One of the nice things about living out in the sticks is not having to get approval to do what you want!

Something to consider though is floor drains. Im kinda on the side of a hill, so I had to build a pad to put my shop on. I put two floor drains in that just run out the back and off the slope. The intent is for ease of basic clean up, and if you want to wash a car in there, hay! there's a drain! I can cap the end of the drain in the event that there is a significant spill of something that doesn't need to run out the back of the shop.
That's agood point. I'll definitely do that!

Ready for the LMR cruise in tomorrow morning. Leaving at 5am, driving an hour to meet a big group and then driving the last hour and a half to the show. I’ll post a bunch of pics.

Drove the car to work twice this week, 75 miles each. Went well, so I’m hoping for a similar outing tomorrow!

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 6 users
Photo dump!

380 miles today. 20ish mpg. Cold AC. Win!

28818903-53D7-4A7C-BC2C-1D8B4A0C64A1.jpeg
553118DF-301B-4597-80A6-658C7C7422C4.jpeg
789F69F5-4DCD-4A88-B5DE-C38F6D76FC5E.jpeg
11805913-E17D-4760-BF6D-7378D1DC0695.jpeg
38CA19EB-64E2-49DE-BD23-FBA000B5369E.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users