Fox How Low Is Your Fox? I Want To Tuck The Wheels More But How Much Can Be Done...

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
I have a new look in mind...i dont want to go air ride...thought of mini tubbing but im all about street/cruise so want it to handle the corners well...may flare.the rears out 1-1.5" when i do the bodywork so i can tuck a wider wheel...
..ground to front fender is currently 25" and i would like to tuck it a little more for a more pro touring look that i am trying to incorporate.....current suspension/setup is...

245/40-18 on 18x9 fronts
295/35-18 on 18-10 rears

MM front coilovers
MM CC plates
SN95 spindles (cobra discs)
Bilstein shocks/struts
Road and track rear springs
Mm panhard bar
STIFFLERS FIT system
Stifflers lower chassis brace
Stifflers tranny crossmember
MM adjustable XD RLCA
Fox length rear axles
NRC axles and brackets (cobra discs)
Moog SN95 balljoints

Mm H/D torque arm (to be installed)

Going to be purchasing and installing an MM k member wih reverse offset a arms...probably use the upper mount to keep suspensiom geometry as proper as possible...and a bumpesteer kit...bolt through style (BS kit tbd)

My rear spring rate will most likely change as well....

Fenders have all been rolled...

• Sponsors (?)

You start going below 1" and you really start messing with the steering geometry and affect handling. That's roughly i when the front control arms are parallel. Out back, the lower you go, the more you should check pinion angle.

With a good chunk of MM parts going on, I'd directly ask MM what they think.

Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like a awesome project...

I had 275 35 18s on 10s un the rear and didnt have to mod too much...removed quad, rolled fenders and pounded the inner fenders....it rubbed when i hit bumps thou....

Reactions: 1 user