How many foot pounds to torque 1993 stock Cobra 1.7 roller rockers on cast iron heads

I have a recent ticking under the valve covers and have pulled them off - all the rockers appear snug BUT I need to know what is the proper torque for these 1.7 factory ford COBRA roller rocker arms made by Crane Cams so I can shut the ticking up. - Any other suggestions as to what would cause ticking - it is not exhaust bolts - I did those first.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks - Yes they have been on the car for 65k miles along with hi performance valve springs, keepers, roller lifters, e cam, etc... - they were tightened about a year after install because they started ticking and that shut it up but I did not do it. I am doing it this time - they have the allen wrench bolt style mount and they were all quite snug - but I just got the adapter piece for my torque wrench this evening to get the allen wrench to fit it - I have no idea where they were at - I did put my regular 3/8 ratchet with the allen wrench fitting on them and used and extension bar to feel them out - a few of the allen bolts moved about 1/16 - 1/8 of a turn just feeling the torque by hand to make them all equally tight and stopping before I there would be a problem. I hope the final torque puts it back to it's old quiet self.