How many miles did fellow GT owners get from their stock Pirelli 18" tires?

I purchased my 2010 GT A/T new just one year ago. I'd categorize my driving as spirited but not drag racing. I have my oil changed and tires rotated every 7500 miles. When I went in to have my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday, they informed me of low tread at 4/32 and 5/32 and uneven tread wear on the tires. They would not rotate them do to the low tread wear and left the best tires with the most tread on the rear wheels. They suggested I look into getting new tires very soon.

How many miles you have gotten off your stock Pirelli 18"' tires? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I purchased my 2010 GT A/T new just one year ago. I'd categorize my driving as spirited but not drag racing. I have my oil changed and tires rotated every 7500 miles. When I went in to have my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday, they informed me of low tread at 4/32 and 5/32 and uneven tread wear on the tires. They would not rotate them do to the low tread wear and left the best tires with the most tread on the rear wheels. They suggested I look into getting new tires very soon.

How many miles you have gotten off your stock Pirelli 18"' tires? :shrug:
I don't even have 30,000 on my 19" Pirelli tires and they are wearing unevenly and quickly. 2010 GT is a daily driver but I'm no speed demon and no burning of the tires. Plus, since I drive old Route 66 every day, the Pirellis track any little blip in the road...I hate them but not sure what to buy. Had Michelin on the '06 and was quite happy with them. Suggestions?