How To: Change Your Cluster to Blue L.E.D.s/Incandescent bulbs for $8

HOLY CRAP!!! Has anyone felt the HVAC gauge face with the different bulbs??? That thing is crazy hot!!! Are these bulbs a higher wattage than the stockers or did the stock one get really hot too? I have the incandescent bulbs, do the led's get hot too???

With the # of views this thread got, I assume a lot of ppl went out and did this, just no one cares enough to post pics. Oh well. I'd be interested to see different colors (not red or blue). Maybe a greed LED or Yellow one. Just to see what the results would be.

I'm just waiting on a a definitive answer of which type of bulbs to buy. Where are you in NJ?

In post 110 I told you which to buy:
"You can buy them here -->http://autolumination.com/74.htm"

I'm up in So. Plfd. I'm down in the Hamilton area like every weekend. My girlfriend is a student at one of the colleges down there.

I've never seen ur cars around though.

One of my boys is from NP. You'll never see the red one, as it never moves. I rarely cruise around Hamilton, as I live on the outskirts. I come home from work, weekends I'm usually in Ewing area or elsewhere. Where does she go to school, Rider? I'm a TCNJ alum.

Then, it's def odd that I've never seen your car. I'm on campus a few times a month. Watch the Ewing cops...they are complete dicks. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten pulled over and how much money they've cost me. I never get pulled over in Hamilton.