hows a 5.0 stack up against a supra TT?

• Sponsors (?)

Woodrow said:
untitled250.jpg

Nuff said

That looks like the Titan Motorsports Supra...it's in the eights. Freebie mods get those things into the 12s, and there's no such thing as a "$5000 turbo" for those things, especially not one that puts them in the 11s. The PT74 turbo is less than $2000.

Attachments

• untitled250.jpg
    untitled250.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 77
That looks like the Titan Motorsports Supra...it's in the eights. Freebie mods get those things into the 12s, and there's no such thing as a "$5000 turbo" for those things, especially not one that puts them in the 11s. The PT74 turbo is less than $2000.

LMAO

Can we say "OWNED"?

supras are no joke there are quite a few shops around here that have 9 sec or faster ones driving around here even the older mkIII supras are still good base cars you can get a good amount out of them with an intake exhaust and a boost controler

TheChevyEater said:
this isnt a stock for stock situation.. kid talking trash how he will rip my car to shreds with a supra TT thats hes going to buy.. by that time though, either me or mustangjoe87 will have found the anti-supra solution.. just wondering what yall think about those cars.. and how much power do we really need to beat its face in :)

I put in bold words that make all the difference between fantasy and reality.

I put in red the solution that will most likley bring him from fantasy to reality.

I just laugh at these punks, how they are "gonna" get this and "gonna" get that, but it never happens. Has anyone done a search, see what kind of money you can get a late modle turbo Supra? Even the non-turbo one's are going for $12-15K plus. Let see this kid get insurance? If he ever gets one, it will most likley be a non-turbo, or an older model in crappy condition. The reality is that the Supra isn't a great car by any means. It went extinct for a reason. All it has going for it is top end HP. It wasn't worth the $40K sticker price when it left the factory in the mid 90's.

Don't get me wrong, it does have one nice motor. It's a nice car, but not that nice. It's great for some metrosexual prissy boy that wants a fast car but doesn't really know how to work on a car, but can do simple bolt on's.

I don't care how fast they are, they are just another 6 cylinder 10+ year old car until they get boost. I like old muscle. When you see a bored, stroked, and cammed V8, you know it took a lot more than any bolt on billy could ever think of. And it's badass all the time, not just wen the boost and rpm are high.

Supra owners in general, are very defencive, because they need to be. They will talk smack, but then ask for a handicap. I've watched a Supra owner take a right hook right to the face after talking smack and he just walked away. My buddy hates supras and would always challenge them to a fist fight if they tried to look hard, and they would never get out of thier cars. "Lets race at the next light" "F.U., lets go on the highway" "well, how about I just woop your ass" That is usually exactly how it went each time.

RS200 said:

I didnt make it I just posted it