• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

I have a Virgin

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpencB
  • Start date Start date Jun 24, 2004
S

SpencB

New Member
May 31, 2003
388
0
0
Ontario, Canada
Jun 24, 2004
#1
  • Jun 24, 2004
  • #1
A virgin "B&M" Transmission Temperature Gauge here in front of me he he he..... wonder who that is for.

Next Tuesday night.... Kanata Cruise night, be there 'Z-man' ( unless I get out before then which is possible as Stew Trudel is making up some ramps for the car trailer. If that's the case I'll call ya Bro --- heavy on the 'Bro')


Cheers!
 

Scott_B

"1 Arm Wonder! "
Founding Member
Oct 27, 1998
4,197
0
66
NS Canada!
Jun 24, 2004
#2
  • Jun 24, 2004
  • #2
Umm..you throwing that in for free?

Thanks again Spenc!
 

Gixxer750

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
789
0
17
Saint John NB, Canada
Jun 24, 2004
#3
  • Jun 24, 2004
  • #3
me??






Don't mind me just happy about my new project I will be starting.
 

Gixxer750

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
789
0
17
Saint John NB, Canada
Jun 24, 2004
#4
  • Jun 24, 2004
  • #4
opps double post :d
 
S

SpencB

New Member
May 31, 2003
388
0
0
Ontario, Canada
Jun 24, 2004
#5
  • Jun 24, 2004
  • #5
sorry dudes....... I was mess'n with zoma

not exactly in the position of tossing out free gauges. L! I wish.. and if I had the $ I wouldn't think twice. Maybe someday soon
 

zoma

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
807
0
16
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Jun 25, 2004
#6
  • Jun 25, 2004
  • #6
I'll try to make it. Its a tad dangerously close to "moving day" though.
 
S

SpencB

New Member
May 31, 2003
388
0
0
Ontario, Canada
Jun 25, 2004
#7
  • Jun 25, 2004
  • #7
Dude.... 'move already' L! Is anyone going that could 'hoop' it for you?
 

zoma

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
807
0
16
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Jun 25, 2004
#8
  • Jun 25, 2004
  • #8
I'll work something out so I'm around there. Prolly won't be able to stay tho.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
Sold my 94 GT convertible and buyer calls me next day with an issue
  • Lawdawg86
  • Dec 20, 2020
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
3K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Dec 20, 2020
Lawdawg86
R
Engine 1992 Mustang Hesitation/Cutting-Out
  • RTW0223
  • May 2, 2018
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
14K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 26, 2025
Noobz347
The Stuff You Have To Put Up With
  • CarMichael Angelo
  • Feb 26, 2016
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
18
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 26, 2016
TOOLOW91
I Have Had Enough With Ford!
  • GTA_V6_Mustang
  • Oct 15, 2014
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
30
Views
6K
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 10, 2015
BlackenedSVT
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?