I have searched this forum high and low and i have to seem too get a straight answer

SPOON69

Jul 31, 2005
A while ago i sent my fuel canister to steeda, they said they were going to drop an 03 cobra fuel pump in it and modify the canister so it would pick up all the gas in a stock GT tank. The whole deal out the door cost me $375.....now my question is has anyone confirmed these are dual pumps, because i am hearing from several other people that i dont have 03 cobra pumps, but steeda told me that they are....is steeda lying or what, if they are me and them are going to have a nice long talk about selling me a wrong pump.

• Sponsors (?)

i have bought many things from steeda and never had a problem with service or quality of products. Have your friends seen the pumps? How do they know they are not what you ordered? Please post some pics so others who are familiar with Cobra pumps can compare.

showstopper2 said:
do you have it back and actually know what it looks like? it shouldn't have any basket at all around the pumps. the cobra setup is completely open to the tank.

Well from what i gather the normal cobra pumps would only work in the GT tank as long as it is above a 1/2 tank of gas at all times. They modified the canister so that it can suck up all the gas in the GT tank. I already have the pumps installed from a while ago...i have some pics i took of the unit, i got to hunt them down on my other computer.