I need help

Landen23

Sep 9, 2021
Florida
Hello so i have a 1994 mustang gt and ive had many problems with it recently it just died when i was driving at about 60 mph and idle at 500 very rough and had no gas response and i judt checked the fuel injectors any idea what it could be?

• Sponsors (?)

You are going to have to detail your problems a little better, and read up on your car by doing a search here. You are going to have to figure out if it's a fuel problem or ignition/spark. Don't give up hope. You can fix it yourself.

You are going to have to detail your problems a little better, and read up on your car by doing a search here. You are going to have to figure out if it's a fuel problem or ignition/spark. Don't give up hope. You can fix it yourself.
I will try to explain the best but its kinda hard i just recently replaced the tfi module and spark plugs and also the fuel filter. The problems that happen is when i turn on the car it stutters and will idle at around 500 and then die all on its own and if i try to press the gas to keep the car running it wont do anything. Ive tried looking up videos but havent found any

Your going to have to check your fuel pressure..Fuel pumps are fairly common depending on how many miles on the car. Check the Schrader valve off the fuel line on top of the motor. See if you have some pressure coming out. My primitive way that most don't agree with is to push it with the key being turned and see if you have a strong pressure. Anybody have other pressure checking ideas besides going to the auto parts store and asking to borrow the gauge

Reactions: 1 user
Your going to have to check your fuel pressure..Fuel pumps are fairly common depending on how many miles on the car. Check the Schrader valve off the fuel line on top of the motor. See if you have some pressure coming out. My primitive way that most don't agree with is to push it with the key being turned and see if you have a strong pressure. Anybody have other pressure checking ideas besides going to the auto parts store and asking to borrow the gauge
Alright so i just checked the fuel pressure and it was at 35 psi

Now what ??? Time to check for loose wires, and then do the No Start Checklist. It probably could be a loose something. Could be coil. Read up on how to check for coil. It's night time. Check for spark with a plug wire.

Here, this will get you started, yeah I said it !! :nice: