• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

I went to pacific Sunday!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2bfeard
  • Start date Start date Mar 27, 2006

2bfeard

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
60
0
0
Covington
Mar 27, 2006
#1
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #1
I took the cobra out to pacific and got one run, I had the boost turned all the way down 9lb spring, but with the gate turned all the way in I got12lbs at the gauge, managed to get it down the track, 9.29 at 153mph. The track is starting to get better!!!!
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
Mar 27, 2006
#2
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #2
Hot Damn!! Nice!
 
M

MyFordsFly

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
151
1
18
Mar 27, 2006
#3
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #3
Damn man. 12 psi gives you 153 mph trap speeds. You suck. Thing is going to be an absolute monster when you get a good high boost pass.
 

2bfeard

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
60
0
0
Covington
Mar 27, 2006
#4
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #4
I'm lookin for 8.30's once the track gets better. How's whitey coming, you do anything new. I just sold my enclosed trailer, sucked pulling her on a open trailer, knowwhere to hide in the rain, **** thats the first time this cars seen rain since 94, I had to wash her when i got home.
 
M

MyFordsFly

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
151
1
18
Mar 27, 2006
#5
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #5
Oh I have been just concentrating on getting the turd to hook up and use the power I make now. I have some family coming next week and after that I will be going to the track and seeing if I did any good.

Why did you sell that badass trailer anyway? No place to store it?
 

2bfeard

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
60
0
0
Covington
Mar 27, 2006
#6
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #6
All my ****s for sale, I want to get back in the green, and put a second story on to my house, truck is for sale, Cobra is for sale, hell I even have a scooter for sale. I sold my trailer to a buddy, sold my quad to a guy in oregon, just two more things to sell. Let me know when your going to the track next, i really want to get into the 8's before she sells, I already have 5 people back east interested in her.
 
M

MyFordsFly

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
151
1
18
Mar 27, 2006
#7
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #7
Ahh man, if you sell that car to someone back east do you realize how tough its going to be to buy it back this time?
 
8

85mike

New Member
Nov 30, 2003
0
0
0
wa. state
Mar 30, 2006
#8
  • Mar 30, 2006
  • #8
Greg, I saw the add on Racing Junk.

You want HOW MUCH!!
 

2bfeard

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
60
0
0
Covington
Mar 30, 2006
#9
  • Mar 30, 2006
  • #9
Mike

You would be suprised of how many people are interested
 

smokedu1

New Member
Feb 3, 2004
28
0
0
Apr 2, 2006
#10
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #10
2bfeard said:
You would be suprised of how many people are interested
Click to expand...
Is that why you raised the price? Dude, you must be pushing around a wheelbarrow to hall those huge kahunas in. You going to make the next race? I think it is at Bremerton on the 15th and 16th of April.
Derick
 
A

AllFordPerf

New Member
Nov 22, 2003
252
0
0
Vancouver,Washington
Apr 2, 2006
#11
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #11
Sounds like pacific sucks as bad as portland this time of year. Nice run!
 

2bfeard

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
60
0
0
Covington
Apr 3, 2006
#12
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #12
Track

The track is starting to come around!!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
A/C doesn't work after long drive
  • lking78
  • Jun 23, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
129
SVT Tech Forum Jun 30, 2026
Noobz347
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
240
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
169
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
B
Electrical Why does my fox body keep frying eecs
  • brandyn200
  • Jun 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
380
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
Exhaust April is the worst month
  • Enzio
  • Mar 4, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
5
Views
269
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Mar 7, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?