If You're A Member Of Fep.....and Even If You Aren't...now You Can Vote!

Which of the three FEP cars would you choose.... (if you were a member of FEP that is?)

• The Monster

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • The 84 GT 350

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The blown 84GT

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
For Christs' sake go over there and vote for my car please!

How it's even a contest between a stock appearing 84 vert w/ a nice engine bay, and my car just floors me.

( And you gotta know that I'm serious when I say this)

Even if I didn't know myself, I'd vote for the car w/ all of the obvious work versus the one where all you had to do to build it was keep it for 35 years, and all you had to do to maintain it is get out the Armour all, the Meguiars, and a micro-fiber towelette.

There are AC stubs stickin out of his firewall...the thing doesn't even HAVE an AC system to leak out all of it's Freon out of....

I mean it's a nice car and all,..but.....

Where's the one off interior? where's the un-orthodox engine that NOBODY has ever built? Where's this? Where's that?

What

The

Hell?

Call me self centered. (I am) Call me narcissistic even. ( I am) but I just can't see how a STOCK appearing anything compares to that car...

I've watched this contest for a week now,...and I stay 4 votes out in front of the other guy...50 votes in..
(Do we even have 50 people here?)
4 votes....:nonono:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I dunno man, I've seen a lot of "show cars" that have obviously been modded to hell and back but are still garbage. Not saying your car is, but we're coming around to the age where guys who grew up with Foxes are starting to appreciate the stock ones more and more. Personally I'm really into period correct mods. I haven't been over on FEP in a while but I'll check it out.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so I checked them out. Honest unbiased opinion, I like yours the best but man that color burns my eyes. It's like a Tang factory caught on fire or something. It's really cool that you went with a different engine build and overall the car looks badass, it's just that color is so loud it would have an entirely different attitude if it were a classier color. It's the kind of color that definitely catches your eye but for the wrong reasons. Everything about your build is amazing, but the color kills it for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok so I checked them out. Honest unbiased opinion, I like yours the best but man that color burns my eyes. It's like a Tang factory caught on fire or something. It's really cool that you went with a different engine build and overall the car looks badass, it's just that color is so loud it would have an entirely different attitude if it were a classier color. It's the kind of color that definitely catches your eye but for the wrong reasons. Everything about your build is amazing, but the color kills it for me.
Competition Orange,.....Blame it on Ford.

And thanks.

I think you should sacrifice $500-600 for a new set of black bullitts with the polished lip. It would help break up some of the abundance of orange, and help you see their depth better. Heck, modify the front fenderwells to run a 10" squared set up like I did on my '11? Oh, and get the braided line hanging down in the front routed better so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb, ditch the red coupler tubing for black, and get black tubing clamps (or paint the ones you have). It would clean up the front end considerably.

Lastly, dont hate me for my suggestions, and good luck in your competition. ;)

Last edited:
I think you should sacrifice $500-600 for a new set of black bullitts with the polished lip. It would help break up some of the abundance of orange, and help you see their depth better. Heck, modify the front fenderwells to run a 10" squared set up like I did on my '11? Oh, and get the braided line hanging down in the front routed better so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb, ditch the red coupler tubing for black, and get black tubing clamps (or paint the ones you have). It would clean up the front end considerably.

Lastly, dont hate me for my suggestions, and good luck in your competition. ;)

1. A better wheel isn't out of the question at some point in time,..It'll be a low priority item however, because,.....I like the way the wheels look.
2. No future body work is planned at any point in my remaining lifetime.
3. The braided lines are routed as inconspicuously as they're gonna get....maybe I'll spray them black?
4. The orange/red elbow has always been a point of contention for me,..I just haven't gotten around to changing it out.
5. No.I'm not changing the t-bolt clamps...No, I'm not painting them either.

Reactions: 1 user
1. A better wheel isn't out of the question at some point in time,..It'll be a low priority item however, because,.....I like the way the wheels look.
2. No future body work is planned at any point in my remaining lifetime.
3. The braided lines are routed as inconspicuously as they're gonna get....maybe I'll spray them black?
4. The orange/red elbow has always been a point of contention for me,..I just haven't gotten around to changing it out.
5. No.I'm not changing the t-bolt clamps...No, I'm not painting them either.

Here I was expecting a much angrier response! Those were the only things I saw that might keep the average person from loving the car. Everything else about it is so damn cool. The stance, body work, interior and one off drivetrain is just plain bad ass.

Click Click Boom

article-0-1EFB120900000578-192_634x475.jpg

FEP is a bunch of elitists a holes

Back in the day when I swapped the pace car nose onto my coupe those guys crucified me for me. 10 or so years later and they start showing up in magazines with the same swap and now people love them. I get the passion for preserving these cars but there's a limit too.