Imagine buying an old abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere and finding this....

• Sponsors (?)

woahh. that made that one guy rich. nice little euro things in there. i thought i saw a mustang.....

afa2013hf.jpg

im sure its some euro car but it looks like a stang.

OH MY GOD. that is one lucky mofo. That would be exciting to get them all outta there one by one, see if they can get started somehow, hose em off and be set for life!

the porshe :drool: there is probably a mil in porsches alone. at least i think there were a few in there

looks like a old chop shop to me... a lot of them are missing parts and what not i bet they are all stolen cars....and how would you get them all in there like that lol my g/f cant even pull a car in a two car garage lol... i thought that pic you posted was a mustang also lol

looks like a old chop shop to me... a lot of them are missing parts and what not i bet they are all stolen cars....and how would you get them all in there like that lol my g/f cant even pull a car in a two car garage lol... i thought that pic you posted was a mustang also lol

Gone in 60 seconds, Euro Edition :shrug:

i experienced that feeling as a kid there was a big barn that was all pad locked up down the road from us that didn't see much activity in years anda friend wanted to go down there we were like 10-12 so we went down there and snuck thru a broken window in the back and there were two old corvettes late 50's early 60's in there:nice: ...so like 2-3 years later all the sudden the property got a lot of activity and they resotred the barn and the house and then the two vettes made there way to the house...no idea if a new owner bought the property or what we were kids so i didn't know the owner but im curious if it was like this story some guy gets the property to find those cars inside...must be nice

put new windows on that porsche and it would bring close to 100k on the market easy. probably more if it was a vert. those speedsters are getting hard to find.