In car video of my SCCA SoloII runs from 9-9-07

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
I posted another thread about my SCCA runs and said I'd post an in car video, well here it is. I know I have a lot of work to do to make myself a better driver as is evident to me from watching these videos, but that is the fun part about it. This is the first in car video I have ever made, I hope to find a way to eliminate the wind buffeting noise as its loud and annoying. If there are any other SCCA or road racers out there that care to give me any driving pointers I'd gladly listen.

I didn't get my first run on video, but I got the last 4. The video was a little longer than 5 minutes in length, so photobucket trimmed it. I'm in the process of uploading just the last run right now so that you can see them all. My last run was my best run too, although I see a lot of mistakes I made and ways I can get better. I turn too late for one thing, and I need to learn a little finess with the throttle since I over power my tires so easily.

Here is a video of run #2, 3, 4, and part of 5. I found it funny watching how badly I jerked my buddy Mike around in the first video! Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think!

View attachment 363643

• Sponsors (?)

Troy- do you have a camera? If so I'm sure we could fab up something.

Punisher- Thanks man, its an absolute blast!

looks like u fellas had some fun runs... that would be cool if they had somethin like that around here...

I'm pretty sure they do. Here's a link to your local region's website. Check it out, you may be surprised!
http://www.ner.org/