• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Interior Color Code XW??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wikkdgt
  • Start date Start date Dec 7, 2003

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 7, 2003
#1
  • Dec 7, 2003
  • #1
What is the actual Interior Color for the code XW on a 2000 Mustang GT?
 
E

el_kid_1

New Member
Oct 30, 2003
738
0
0
Puerto Rico
Dec 7, 2003
#2
  • Dec 7, 2003
  • #2
I don't intend to hijack your thread, but I need help in determining my interior color code as well. I'm about to install a Full A-Pillar and want it to match the color of the dashboard. Could anyone tell me the color code? See the attached pic.
 

Attachments

  • roush5.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 529

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 8, 2003
#3
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #3
bump. I am getting the rear seat delete kit and need to make sure I get the matching kit. I know someone knows this.
 

Dark Knight GT

I can't get it up......ok that didn't sound right.
May 26, 2003
3,653
2
56
Ozark, Missouri
Dec 8, 2003
#4
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #4
Allow me to give this another bump.
 

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 8, 2003
#5
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #5
el_kid_1 said:
I don't intend to hijack your thread, but I need help in determining my interior color code as well. I'm about to install a Full A-Pillar and want it to match the color of the dashboard. Could anyone tell me the color code? See the attached pic.
Click to expand...


Don't know what yours is. Never saw a two-toned before. Have you looked for the code inside the drivers door. Maybe you have 2 codes instead of one. I ended up calling Ford and asking the parts guys to look up the code and give me the name of the color. Try that. My ended up being Dark Charcoal for the code XW.
 

GT4RL

New Member
Oct 20, 2003
115
0
0
IL
Dec 8, 2003
#6
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #6
It is Dark Charcoal=XW
 

GT4RL

New Member
Oct 20, 2003
115
0
0
IL
Dec 8, 2003
#7
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #7
el_kid_1 said:
I don't intend to hijack your thread, but I need help in determining my interior color code as well. I'm about to install a Full A-Pillar and want it to match the color of the dashboard. Could anyone tell me the color code? See the attached pic.
Click to expand...

Top Dark Charcoal bottom Med graphite.
 

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 8, 2003
#8
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #8
You sure it isn't Oxford White
 

GT4RL

New Member
Oct 20, 2003
115
0
0
IL
Dec 8, 2003
#9
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #9
Wikkdgt said:
You sure it isn't Oxford White
Click to expand...

What one? I looked in a 2000 Source book.
 

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 8, 2003
#10
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #10
The lighter color of that 2-toned roush interior
 

Wikkdgt

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
445
0
0
Cincinnati, OH
Dec 8, 2003
#11
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #11
GT4RL said:
What one? I looked in a 2000 Source book.
Click to expand...


The lighter color of the 2-toned roush interior pic.
 
E

el_kid_1

New Member
Oct 30, 2003
738
0
0
Puerto Rico
Dec 8, 2003
#12
  • Dec 8, 2003
  • #12
GT4RL said:
Top Dark Charcoal bottom Med graphite.
Click to expand...
I think the bottom one is medium parchment, but I'm still looking for the name of the darker color on the dashboard. Any ideas, anyone?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
WTB 2012 GT/CS Seat Cover
  • rjdboss94
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
138
Want to Buy Aug 9, 2026
rjdboss94
R
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
Clyde's leather seat restore seat coloring question
  • txcoqui
  • Feb 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
261
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Feb 23, 2026
Mustang5L5
Fox Full set of seats in the back of a hatch
  • keel
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
274
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 31, 2026
keel
M
Ecm program
  • Maccurley
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
72
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 7, 2026
Maccurley
M
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?