Is there such thing as a chin spoiler for Saleen front facsias? side scoops too

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
I like the look of the Mach 1 chin spoiler but are there any available for a Saleen front fascia? Also, does anyone know where to get carbon fiber Saleen side scoops? I don't want to get them painted and they already match my black Saleen decals so I figure carbon fiber side scoops would be ideal.

• Sponsors (?)

Mach 1 chin spoilers looks good only on the standard GT/V6 front bumper IMO. The Saleen front bumper hangs low enough. Adding a lip to that would throw the lines on the car off, and would make the front end look too cluttered and bulky.

I believe your talking about the PFRacing.com Carbon Fiber Front Spliter for the Saleen Front Bumper.

I hae heard of the Carbon Fiber Side scoops, but IMHO, I think you'd be ruining the total "look" of your car if you went with these.

For the PFRacing Spliter Start a thread in the Saleen section, Marcus95, is pretty resourceful in that aspect of Saleen aftermarket products.

02LaserRed2V said:
Mach 1 chin spoilers looks good only on the standard GT/V6 front bumper IMO. The Saleen front bumper hangs low enough. Adding a lip to that would throw the lines on the car off, and would make the front end look too cluttered and bulky.

HEY HEY DONT FORGET ABOUT THE COBRA BUMPERS TOO!!

000_0455.jpg

000_0449.jpg

Attachments

• 000_0455.jpg
    000_0455.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 000_0449.jpg
    000_0449.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 450
I have seen the carbon fiber side scoops for the sn95's but not for the 99-04's but if your really interested in that you can buy the side scoops and send them out to have carbon fiber applied to them theres plenty of companys on the internet that will do your whole car if thats what you want just do a search on google.

as for the chin spoiler .... dude no I have the saleen front spoiler and any lower and your asking for trouble also the saleen front spoiler indents and will not be flush not to mention I dont think it will look good.

Yes the one on the right looks like the saleen side scoops, I had those put on my vert and it was expensive, they said they had to take off the top to install, be prepared. Thats what you should put on to keep your faleen looking good, not ricey, no cf imo

derek02gt said:
maximum motorsports subframe connectors, what will that do for a convertible? is it a big noticable difference?

The sfc's will do more for a vert than a coupe, they come with small bolt-on ones from the factory, but they are nothing compared to the after market weld on types. They tighten up the chassis and reduce noises over bumps and also help to transfer the power to the wheels better. A little insurance your frame will stay straighter.

o3redfire said:
Yes the one on the right looks like the saleen side scoops, I had those put on my vert and it was expensive, they said they had to take off the top to install, be prepared. Thats what you should put on to keep your faleen looking good, not ricey, no cf imo

Do you know why the top had to be removed in order to install side scoops?

Seraphitia102 said:
Do you know why the top had to be removed in order to install side scoops?

They had to disconnect the top on each side to access the existing side scoops and install the new. I would paint them white, like your car and the screens are supposed to be painted flat black, (they didn't do that on mine)