ISO of a mechanic / body shop to bring my Stang back to life

Hi All -
I have a 2003 Mustang GT Convertible with 70k miles of which all are mine as I am the original owner. I have done some basic mods including intake, throttlebody, exhaust, rear wheels, front brakes, etc but my girl has some rough miles on her both engine and body wise that I would like to start making some progress on.
I used to have a local mechanic that did all my work but he has since retired so I haven't found a good replacement to date.
I do not drive the car during the winter and I now am able to garage her for the winter instead of just covering which doesn't protect her from the elements.

Looking for some recommendations as I would like to do some more mods and get her to a place where I can be proud to drive around town and pop the hood at a car show, etc.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
CBW

Attachments

• Mustang - Driver Side Exterior.jpg
    Mustang - Driver Side Exterior.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Mustang - Front Exterior.jpg
    Mustang - Front Exterior.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Mustang - Interior(2).jpg
    Mustang - Interior(2).jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Mustang - Rear Exterior.jpg
    Mustang - Rear Exterior.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Mustang - Passenger Side Exterior.jpg
    Mustang - Passenger Side Exterior.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Mustang-Engine.jpg
    Mustang-Engine.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I run/own a Shop in Westfield, Ma., will look if you’re reasonably proximal, the work described is exactly what we do. PM me.
P.S. Winterizing the Cars fluids, wrapping the Car with an insulated cover, top and bottom to seal it up, lubing key components, and perching it up on the frame, Tires/Rims kept in your Cellar is 99% as effective as if it were sitting inside.
Best!
-John