• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Issues with my new 2018 mustang ecoboost

  • Thread starter Thread starter Some_kid
  • Start date Start date Nov 30, 2018
S

Some_kid

New Member
Nov 30, 2018
1
0
1
91950
Nov 30, 2018
#1
  • Nov 30, 2018
  • #1
Hello I am new to this site and I had some issues with my new automatic ecoboost mustang. I bought it brand new just a few days ago and my car would basically buckle when i put it into reverse after starting it up and would also buckle whenever i would brake. I am still babying the car and breaking it in so I wanted to know if this was the usual course of events or if I should go ahead and get it checked out.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,055
10,678
213
polk county florida
Nov 30, 2018
#2
  • Nov 30, 2018
  • #2
Not sure what you mean by 'buckle', it should be smooth a silk when new, take it to have it checked out.
welcome to stangnet
 
Reactions: Some_kid
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
183
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
D
Mustang not starting
  • Dawry Ramos
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
247
2015 - 2023 Specific Tech Saturday at 9:20 AM
Dawry Ramos
D
Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
401
The Welcome Wagon Tuesday at 6:29 PM
LILCBRA
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
210
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
265
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?